Newest attempt at engraving/skull-pting coins

lyness_m

1964 Washington

Attachments

• DSCN9667.JPG
    DSCN9667.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 1,382
OMG, What have you done to that poor coin! That was almost a $6 coin before you massacred it!!!!!!! Now its only worth melt! You sir, are a terrible person! It has lost all its numismatic value now! :tissue:

OMG, What have you done to that poor coin! That was almost a $6 coin before you massacred it!!!!!!! Now its only worth melt! You sir, are a terrible person! It has lost all its numismatic value now! :tissue:

Its on Ebay right now with a bid of $12.50 ! :D Which is doubled what its worth..

Totally cool, JB. Have you found your new side income? You'll only get better with practice. : )

Hey there is a lot of intrest in these types of coins.. I have one up right now ends today and bids up to $10.50.. All Im using is a dremel. I WISH I could afford them tools the pros use but I dont have thousands to invest it this yet. lol

Really?, Sweet. I have to start DESTROYING....I mean sculpting my own coins. :p

You should give it a try.. Nothing to lose if you practice on some newer coins..

I know... Its all good man... Just a heads up. That same quarter was put on Ebay and just sold today for $23.45 with $1.99 shipping. :D

Wow...
That is very cool...
Could make some nice money...
How long it take you to do one??
Sonny

Wow...
That is very cool...
Could make some nice money...
How long it take you to do one??
Sonny

This quarter was made by the OP of this thread, we both are learning how to make these hobo coins.. Some take minutes, some take hours.. just depends on the detail and tools you have to work with..

This quarter was made by the OP of this thread, we both are learning how to make these hobo coins.. Some take minutes, some take hours.. just depends on the detail and tools you have to work with..

Thanks...
Very cool looking..

Back
Top Bottom