Explain your Username

Easy. Mine is for one of our greatest Generals who ever fought for our country.:viking:

Mine was made up by me in 1999 and since then used several times over, stolen by a games card manufacturer and miss spelt to avoid me suing them and an artist who thinks he can still use it and forget he stole it.

It was basically to say a thing that changes its shape in a dark and menecing manner....something to be weary of but also something to be admired.

Also sounds good for a dark cartoon or comic hero:yes:

well, the tallguy part has something to do with being 6'4. ;)
as for the 007 part, well... when you're in the British Secret Servi-- DANG!! so much for keeping that part of it a secret! :roll: :laughing:

but seriously it's from a gun forum i was on. i was used to the name, so i used it here too.
but my middle name IS James, so maybe that counts for something. :D

Pete

Pilar is me & Mike is my husband...
My avatar is a pic of my daddy when we went fishing. He passed away quite suddenly this last December. I used to go MDing w/ my daddy when I was about 3. Mostly it was my job to step on the divits, he explained how important it was. I still have one of his screw drivers he used to probe & mark his spot. I wish I knew what happened to the bayonet he cut the holes with. Those memories are what made me get my first detector. My husband got the MD for me for my birthday to help me not be so sad. Every time I go out I'm with him. My mamma loves seeing all the junk we dig up... she and I sat there "spitting" on pennies I dug up one day :) Daddy said it helps you see the date :)

I'm a cowboy action shooter and love to play poker, smoke cigars and play the part. Flush Draw is a poker term, its also my cowboy alias.

Pilar is me & Mike is my husband...
My avatar is a pic of my daddy when we went fishing. He passed away quite suddenly this last December. I used to go MDing w/ my daddy when I was about 3. Mostly it was my job to step on the divits, he explained how important it was. I still have one of his screw drivers he used to probe & mark his spot. I wish I knew what happened to the bayonet he cut the holes with. Those memories are what made me get my first detector. My husband got the MD for me for my birthday to help me not be so sad. Every time I go out I'm with him. My mamma loves seeing all the junk we dig up... she and I sat there "spitting" on pennies I dug up one day :) Daddy said it helps you see the date :)

Nice story Pilar........:grin:

I was struggling trying to come up with a name. Miss Dawg was laying in my lap between me and the laptop. Everybody tells me, she thinks you're her daddy. That's how I came up with the name. Her name is Shadow and she is my shadow. She is laying across my shoulders as I type this.

Started in the Forum as newbieshooter...hunted so many totlots the first year that one of the members told me I was king of totlots...suggested changing my name....so it is now KingTotsalot....:laughing::laughing:

I must admit, they are still my favorite sites to hunt! Avatar was photoshopped by Ozarks from some personal images that Prince John took of His Royal Highness! :lol::lol:

I am a guy and I use an At-Pro.. So... AtProGuy hahaha. I was "Burnt" and those that know me well know why. I changed it to be more related to this hobby and forum.

Back
Top Bottom