Need ID on this pin.

hoser

Forum Supporter
Well the weather is being VERY kind to us up here right now, and I was able to get out the day after Thanksgiving. Went to a new spot where the guard camps and I didn't do too bad for an hour and a half hunt. Shoot, this time last year we had a foot and a half of snow on the ground. :yes: Was able to come away with a piece of silver, a 48 Rosie, and a unit pin that I just can't find any info on at all. I knoe it is probably an Army unit, and it has to do with artillery. But thats as far as I got. Anyone know anything about it? H..E..L..P!

Attachments

• 11-25-06 019.jpg
    11-25-06 019.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 140
This is the total haul for that time I was able to get out. Some clad, and some junk. :lol:

Attachments

• 11-25-06 016.jpg
    11-25-06 016.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 130
WOO HOO! Oz you are da man. Thanks bud for the help. Greatly appreciated. :yes: How long did it take you to find this raskel?

hoser said:
WOO HOO! Oz you are da man. Thanks bud for the help. Greatly appreciated. :yes: How long did it take you to find this raskel?
Less than a minute as I entered "mailed thunder" into Google and viola, some EBay links right off the bat :lol: If only all searches were that easy!

Looks like warmer weather until perhaps Thursday, then back to the cold :(

Nice finds Hoser. Congrats on the silver! We have been pretty lucky here also but this coming week looks like it is going to get nasty cold. I'm hoping it is not the end of the season just yet.

Nicely done.

I knew it was an armor unit, because of the shape. I didn't know what unit, though.

DM

Thanks for all the help, and replies. What I'm really looking for is the original camp sites when the guard camp was first established. When I find that, who knows what little trinkets I'll come up with. :shock: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom