My First 100 Silver Coins. A Minor Milestone For Some.

Wow! That's an incredible amount of silver for 17 months of detecting.

It took me six months of hunting before I found my first silver, and now seven years later I'm still not even halfway to a hundred yet.

Congratulations on hitting a cool milestone - save a few for the rest of us! :)

100 silver coins in 17 months!! !!!!, now I know I don't hunt enough. I haven't counted but would imagine that I have something like 70-80 in over 9 years. You have three of my bucket listers too, Bens, walker, and stander. Now I will brood the rest of the day. Congratulations sir.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Wow! That's an incredible amount of silver for 17 months of detecting.

It took me six months of hunting before I found my first silver, and now seven years later I'm still not even halfway to a hundred yet.

Congratulations on hitting a cool milestone - save a few for the rest of us! :)

100 silver coins in 17 months!! !!!!, now I know I don't hunt enough. I haven't counted but would imagine that I have something like 70-80 in over 9 years. You have three of my bucket listers too, Bens, walker, and stander. Now I will brood the rest of the day. Congratulations sir.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I'm not sure why I was as successful as I've been without any experience. I researched areas that I knew had some age to them. I'm a very patient person by nature and really put the time in to learn my machine. I have a commute to work each day that takes me by areas that I thought could hold some silver coins. When I did find a single silver coin or lots of wheat pennies, I would hunt the same areas everyday on my way home from work until I couldn't find any more. I would even hunt the same area until I was skunked 2 or 3 times before moving on to a new spot. It will be interesting to go back over my old areas with my new machine.

Back
Top Bottom