Taco bell.

I can't take the hot stuff like I could 20 years back. I like HOT, not mild, but some of the stuff out today really wrecks an old guy up. :D

I used to eat hot sauce on everything. Once a friend and I went to a local drive-in where I always got tacos with hot sauce. My friend asked me if they were good and i said I liked them so he told me to order him a couple. As I did he yelled "And make it hot this time!" into the intercom. I wondered why three girls brought out our order. Their smiles turned to frowns as I handed them to him. "We thought they were for you." one said. My friend took one bite and handed them back to me. I ate them but I needed a drink since they were extra hot. At 73 I can't eat anything that hot anymore. Mild is hot enough now.

I have always loved very hot food. I bought some stuff called Dave's insanity sauce and right there is where I draw the line, and I know I have met my match. That stuff needs to be outlawed for consumption. I did find a use for it though so it wouldn't go to waste. I watered it down and sprayed it on some plants the deer really liked. Funny thing is we finally got to see the plants mature.:shock::lol:

I picked up a bottle of 357 sauce when I was in Gatlinburg 1 year. (357 million scoville) This stuff was hot. 1 tiny drop on a wing will set you on fire. Brought the bottle to work 1 time after gettting wings and me and a coworker were eating (or trying to eat it) One of the sales reps came in at the time who was known for taking any food he could find. Guy I was with took a wing and basicly drown it in the stuff, it was runnning off the wing there was so much on it. The sales rep tossed the whole thing in his mouth, stripped the chicken off the bone. After about 10 to 15 seconds his face started getting really red, starting breathing very heavy, ran out the door and began shoveling snow in his mouth, sweat was pouring off his face. We thought we killed the guy. Took nearly an hour before he could talk again. Was pretty funny thinking back to it but we seriously thought we were going to need to call 911 after he ate it. Still have the bottle about 10 years later. 2-3 drops in a big pot of chili is about all I use it for now and it's still wicked hot in there.

Back
Top Bottom