• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

does making your own metal detector really work

anna22

just asking, and thinking

you know what i mean out of tape , radio and calculator.

;) Yes it does Anna. I only smile cus I know how you're feeling. 3 months ago I had no MD and a bad fever for it. If I had an AM radio I would have taped my old calculater to it and hit the nearest park like a madman! hehe But....since you are new to the sport, and don't want Homeland Security taking you away, give yourself a chance:spin: You want at least a small advantage out there..even the cheapest machine can do that for you, and keep frustration levels to a minimum. Many members here have found lots of stuff (including myself) with the cheapest of detectors. I started with my Bounty Hunter wich I bought from a kid for $75 and it came with headphones and a carry bag. (see my posts) I was going to keep it around as a backup or for friends, but I can see you have a genuine interest. Contact me and I'll get it to you for 60 bux, postage included, or/and my daughter will be in Portland on April 9th and could deliver it to you if you can wait. We pull out all stops on this forum (and pull tabs too) Anyway...give it a thought..and keep your calculater for math :spin:

well i haven't been metal detecting yet and i'm going to borrow my friends detector to see if i like it. so for right now i don't think i will get it but thank you for offering.

Back
Top Bottom