Blonde goes Horse back riding

booker

Forum Supporter
A blonde wanted to go horse back riding even though she has never been before.
She get on the horse and as it begans to gallop she starts to slip. The Blonde grabs for the mane but cant hold on.She tries to hold on to the horse neck but slips some more.She tries to grab the horn but keeps slipping off the horse . By now she has fallen off and has her foot caught in the sturrups as she is banged against the ground a Wal-Mart employee unplugs the horse and saves her.

Toooo Funny

Poor blonds.

Attachments

• sign0142.gif
    sign0142.gif
    1 KB · Views: 233
A blond calls a travel agent and asks, "how long does it take to fly from New York to San Fransico?" The travel agent says just a minute please. The blond hangs up.

A blonde wanted to go horse back riding even though she has never been before.
She get on the horse and as it begans to gallop she starts to slip. The Blonde grabs for the mane but cant hold on.She tries to hold on to the horse neck but slips some more.She tries to grab the horn but keeps slipping off the horse . By now she has fallen off and has her foot caught in the sturrups as she is banged against the ground a Wal-Mart employee unplugs the horse and saves her.

Booker... I expect Rudy to post something like that but not you :lol:

I have been reading too many of Rudy's jokes! He is rubbing off on me :lol: I love blonde joke lol Ok lets have some more:lol:

A redhead, brunette and a blonde are trapped in a two story house that is on fire. They are leaning out of the top floor bedroom window trying to figure a way down. When the fireman show up, they grab a blanket and tell the brunette to jump and they would catch her. Now the fireman decided to have a bit of fun, so when the brunette jumps just before she lands in the blanket, the fireman pull the blanket away to watch her go thump on the ground. Unhurt she gets up and staggers away.

They tell the redhead to jump, she says she isn't sure because of what happened to the brunette. They tell her that they just didn't like brunette's. Go ahead and jump! The redhead jumps and just before she lands in the blanket, they pull it away to watch her go thump on the ground. Unhurt, she gets up and staggers away.

Now they tell the blonde to jump and they would catch her. But the blonde seeing what happened to the other two, says I don't trust you. Just before she jumps... (she yells) Put the blanket on the ground and back away from it!!!

Back
Top Bottom