Hello from Colorado Springs!

MDFan

I’m brand new to metal detecting. I just picked up a Bounty Hunter QD2 and am learning as I go.

Welcome from W Tn and HH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I'm not familiar with that specific model, but here's a video I found online that might help you learn even faster -

Thanks for the video GKL! The Quick Draw II (QD2) is the model I have so it was good to see some of the settings in action. Thanks again!

Thanks for the video GKL! The Quick Draw II (QD2) is the model I have so it was good to see some of the settings in action. Thanks again!

Glad it was of help MDFan, I found a video online for my model last year and I agree it does help more than just reading the written manual by itself.
(the person who made that video has a part 2 also in case you didn't see it)

Welcome to the forum and your new addiction. :)
My son and daughter-in law live near Payton. Beautiful part of the country.
You will be happy with the qd2. I used a land star for many years and enjoyed it.

Welcome from Kansas. I was stationed at Fort Carson in the late '60's. I lived off post in Manitou Springs. I wish that I had of had a detector back then. I spent my week-ends along the Gold Camp Road and around Cripple Creek and Victor.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I'm not familiar with that specific model, but here's a video I found online that might help you learn even faster -

Hey man I'm also from Colorado Springs. Let me know if you want to go hunt sometime.

Back
Top Bottom