Don't do what I did !!

Couldn't agree more. I want simple but capable. Which is exactly why I am not getting the best machine I can afford, but rather something I can enjoy. I'm considering a treasure pro. I don't care about getting a 10 inch coin. Let me find a coin 4-6 inches and I'll be fine. I refuse to be tweaking, learning more than swinging.

I personally think a lot of the higher end machines are built up to be way over complicated but aren't and the perfect example IMO are the minelabs. I hardly ever adjust my ctx or etrac.. That is the beauty of it. They are easy to run, stable, deep and capable.

I personally think a lot of the higher end machines are built up to be way over complicated but aren't and the perfect example IMO are the minelabs. I hardly ever adjust my ctx or etrac.. That is the beauty of it. They are easy to run, stable, deep and capable.

Exactly. When I first got my ctx I was going nuts and getting frustrated. Then finally I set it and just swung and learned what it was telling me. Now I seldom ever adjust anything.

Agreed! Set up right the CTX 3030 is a turn on and go machine. It does so much for you automatically it is almost silly. I have a basic setup I give my customers that works very very well for them.

Back
Top Bottom