My secound MD.

I'm hoping

Hi all. I'm happy and a little apprehensive; just placed my order for a Nokta Impact. Tomorrow they ought to be able to give me a delivery date. I'm now planing various hunts in S.W. Florida. Sure would be nice if Nokta would have Boot Camps or Webinar's.

Hi all. I'm happy and a little apprehensive; just placed my order for a Nokta Impact. Tomorrow they ought to be able to give me a delivery date. I'm now planing various hunts in S.W. Florida. Sure would be nice if Nokta would have Boot Camps or Webinar's.

You found my thread here I see.
All about detectors subsection,,,titled Nokta Impact information

You read this thread a few times,,receive your detector.
Operate your detector a little.
Then read the entire thread again.
Use your detector a few days,,,and gather some questions in your mind,,and then reread the thread again.

I guarantee you will see a lot of what is talked about in thread,,,you may be second guessing yourself while using your Impact,,,guess what though??
If what I have said in thread is more or less mirroring what you are seeing and or hearing,,,you then can scratch the second guess off your list.

I will answer any question I can about your new detector,,now or even later.
You can post your question down in the Impact thread if you wish.

You found my thread here I see.
All about detectors subsection,,,titled Nokta Impact information

You read this thread a few times,,receive your detector.
Operate your detector a little.
Then read the entire thread again.
Use your detector a few days,,,and gather some questions in your mind,,and then reread the thread again.

I guarantee you will see a lot of what is talked about in thread,,,you may be second guessing yourself while using your Impact,,,guess what though??
If what I have said in thread is more or less mirroring what you are seeing and or hearing,,,you then can scratch the second guess off your list.

I will answer any question I can about your new detector,,now or even later.
You can post your question down in the Impact thread if you wish.

Thank you so very much. I'm going on 70 and still wanting to learn so you most likely will hear from me time to time.

Thank you so very much. I'm going on 70 and still wanting to learn so you most likely will hear from me time to time.

No sweat.

I have been communicating with 3 folks in their 70s,,lately,,trying to get them up to speed with their new Deus units.

Weather has not been very cooperative for these folks,,and when a good day of weather does come,,I think it is forcing them to try too hard,,,before the weather turns for the worst again.

Info overload hits them.

But,,,I will guide them along as long as it takes.

Same with you and anyone else.

No sweat.

I have been communicating with 3 folks in their 70s,,lately,,trying to get them up to speed with their new Deus units.

Weather has not been very cooperative for these folks,,and when a good day of weather does come,,I think it is forcing them to try too hard,,,before the weather turns for the worst again.

Info overload hits them.

But,,,I will guide them along as long as it takes.

Same with you and anyone else.

My only REAL problem here weather wise is hurricanes. I have read every thing you have said so far about Impact and looked at some videos. I plan on detecting for many more years and with my health the way it is today I just might hit 100.
John

My only REAL problem here weather wise is hurricanes. I have read every thing you have said so far about Impact and looked at some videos. I plan on detecting for many more years and with my health the way it is today I just might hit 100.
John

Then it sounds like you might outlive me and I'll be 55 next month.

I will be adding a good post for beginners/new impact owners.

It will concentrate on what I think will be the trouble spots for understanding.

Some tips,,to get folks up and running.
Some of the no no's too to avoid,,,until a person gets some time on unit.

It hasn't been that long since I started detecting myself (6years).,,I will be trying to put myself in the place of purchasers,,,and even folks new to setting that happen to purchase Impact detector.

Goal--- to make process of getting started as smooth and understandable as possible.

Back
Top Bottom