• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Whites Detector Commercial

BrianVickers83

Forum Supporter
I was watching abc family this morning and saw a white's commercial. This was the first one I have ever seen. I guess metal detecting is getting more popular now that times are getting tougher. As long as they stay away from my spotss:lol:

I was watching abc family this morning and saw a white's commercial. This was the first one I have ever seen. I guess metal detecting is getting more popular now that times are getting tougher. As long as they stay away from my spotss:lol:
That commercial has been running for a couple of years, they just dont show the trash a user may come across................................

Watch real close Bryan you might see one of your favorite spots in the back ground of there next commercial . lol HH Harold

"i found the good stuff the very first day!!!!" as he holds up a silver dollar and a US belt plate:wow::roll: :lol:

My first day out with a Whites Eagle Spectrum would have made one heck of a commercial. It was literally old coins on every swing. And from our well hunted city park to boot.

Back
Top Bottom