Today's Coinstar Finds

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Wasn't much but it's the first time I ever got a "Toonie" from Coinstar:holycow:

Attachments

• Image (13).jpg
    Image (13).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 216
Way to go Diggin...

Out of all the foreign coins I find, the Canadians are the ones I always can spend on our annual trips to New Brunswick or Quebec provinces. The others, less so, like the Euros or some of the Caribbean countries.

You'll have to plan a trip to spend your Toonie.

BTW, The Canadian pennies are no longer in circulation. The nickels, dimes quarters and halves (except for the silver ones) will all stick to a magnet.

I've often thought of taking a roofer's nail-cleanup magnet with me to Canada to see what a drag across a grassy park or beach might yield. After a night of fireworks, when folks are sitting or lying down on blankets in the dark, losing their Loonies and Toonies might be productive. Hmmm. You Canadian Forum readers ever do that ? :newidea:

Jim

Double Double :?:
They have In and Out Burgers in Canada?
LOVES In and Out Burgers !!

During your annual trips to Canada (The 'still' Great White North) you've never encountered what a "Double Double" was?! At Timmie's?!

Could it be? Might it be possible? A second vault?!

Oh wait, wrong tv channel..

A very well done there my friend. There isn't a CoinStar on the planet safe from your hunting abilities. ;):lol: Well done.

The coinstar machines in my area must all be broken. Every time i am close to one i Check to see if there is anything but some dirt in the reject tray. In five years i have found one clad dime and it was a 2017.

Got to be that the machines are accepting everything or someone is making the rounds every day to check all the machines.

Way to go Diggin...

Out of all the foreign coins I find, the Canadians are the ones I always can spend on our annual trips to New Brunswick or Quebec provinces. The others, less so, like the Euros or some of the Caribbean countries.

You'll have to plan a trip to spend your Toonie.

BTW, The Canadian pennies are no longer in circulation. The nickels, dimes quarters and halves (except for the silver ones) will all stick to a magnet.

I've often thought of taking a roofer's nail-cleanup magnet with me to Canada to see what a drag across a grassy park or beach might yield. After a night of fireworks, when folks are sitting or lying down on blankets in the dark, losing their Loonies and Toonies might be productive. Hmmm. You Canadian Forum readers ever do that ? :newidea:

Jim
THe coin machine at my bank has magnets where the coins are dumped in. I've found many a Canadian coin stuck to the magnets and I take them for myself. I'm not planning any trips to Canada to spend my Toonie but I have traded Canadian coins to guys in Canada for things of mutual interest.

Yet to see a bimetallic Canada coin from coinstar here, nice finds!
I've gotten many Canadian coins from Coinstar including Loonies but this is the first Toonie

nice ones, free money!
Thanks

Congrats, nice finds for a Coinstar, much better than crusty zincolns any day ! :lol:
Absolutely and I've got a ton of those crusty Zincolns

During your annual trips to Canada (The 'still' Great White North) you've never encountered what a "Double Double" was?!

Could it be? Might it be possible? A second vault?!

Oh wait, wrong tv channel..
all the Tim Hortons in this area closed up years ago, so I'll have to settle for the best coffee and donut shop..."Baker's Dozen" where you get a free donut if you're a senior citizen.

Back
Top Bottom