My Best Find So Far

CallMeDakota

Hallelujah! I was just detecting along the beach with not a signal on it, and then I just heard aloud BEEP. I looked down and saw the outline of a bracelet (I thought it was the bottom of a beer can) It is silver but idk if the diamonds are authentic. Can anyone tell??
cf4652ec241916f1e2fb5d13541e1e8e.jpg
e179b19ae0e57bf10ec54ef65c467236.jpg
56d493b9d2cdb4d22f49448a7eb70229.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Don't know if the diamonds are real but Congrats on your best find so far !!! I am sure there will be many more.

Well, even if they were real, they are probably low grade and being so small, probably would fetch very little if anything to a jeweler. Great find though! Gotta love when silver shows up!

Nice peice, could get more than scrap since it is an attractive peice. One way to find out if they are real, quick trip to any jewelry store.

Nice bracelet. Given that the diamonds are in silver, they're probably not going to be real, and if they are, then they're not going to worth much because of their small size.

You can do the fog test to see if the diamonds are real. What you do is, you breathe onto the diamonds, and if they're real, then the fog will disappear almost immediately because real diamonds are good conductors of heat. If they're fake, then you'll see the fog sitting on the diamonds. :)

Some "fake" diamonds can have as much value as real ones. It looks like a well made piece of jewelry. Even if the diamonds are real it will have more value as jewelry than the diamond and melt value.

Very sorry to tell you, but the diamonds aren't real. I tested them by scratching my grandmother's diamond ring across my screen and it left a mark. It wouldn't have, if they were real. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sage(22KT)Grouse

Very sorry to tell you, but the diamonds aren't real. I tested them by scratching my grandmother's diamond ring across my screen and it left a mark. It wouldn't have, if they were real. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sage(22KT)Grouse
Well thank you for your input!

Just wave it around in front of you favorite woman .
If you no longer have it🤔
Then it's real enough. 😳
This can be a risky test .. They are born with this kind of skill. Unfortunately they are also opportunistic creatures and at times show no remorse 😐

It looks great!
,Dew.

as someone mentioned above even if they are real they're so small they're basically worth as much as the carbon that once made them.. the value here is in the beauty of the piece.

nice find

Back
Top Bottom