A little gold, a little silver and a heartbreaker

Steve

Forum Supporter
Finally got to the beach today for a couple hours. I've been sick the last few days stuck in a little hotel without an English tv channel.
This beach was also hammered by a storm last week and completely sanded in. Gold ring has a hollow back so I expect that's why it was in range. The fake Cartier looked good at first glance . Total 25 coins, 20 locker keys, 2 silver , 1 gold, and 1 guy ready for rest

Attachments

• 20180227_140438_resized.jpg
    20180227_140438_resized.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 321
  • 20180227_140502_resized.jpg
    20180227_140502_resized.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 315
Hope you feel lots better soon. Sorry the ring was a knock off but yay for getting gold!

:dingding: I have one of those fake Cartiers as well. I'm going to try selling it as a fake on Ebay and see if I get few bucks for it. You still got some real stuff so that was good!

:dingding: I have one of those fake Cartiers as well. I'm going to try selling it as a fake on Ebay and see if I get few bucks for it. You still got some real stuff so that was good!

I had 1 last year that I actually took to get a certificate made for it. It looked real. I even thought the testers might have switched it out. It was that good. Alas, it was fake
Thanks Felix

Ah, bummer. But a fake Cartier, where you find 24K on a regular basis? Somebody trying to live the high life...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom