Percentage

That's just what a government agent would say.
. The government takes too much money just to waste it on frizolous foolishness. Just what I think.I am not against the government I just think they are greedy.so in short,I am not from the government.lol

Was pretty interesting to see how my 10yr old cousins knew exactly what the vibra tector was when I took it to the beach. They had no problems messing with and finding some junk within minutes :) 20 mins later a 14 yr old kid walking by eyed the metal detector while it was still halfway underwater ;) Said "oooh is that a metal detector, that's pretty cool".

So chances are a large percentage of the population can identify a metal detector, how many actually do metal detect? The world may never know :D :icecream:

I didn't know if you had studied surveys or something. Just curious.

Never studied surveys but i heard this song once
Statistician blues

They say that three percent of people
Use five to six percent of their brain
Ninety-seven percent use just three percent
And the rest goes down the drain
I'll never know which one I am
But I'll bet you my last dime
Ninety-nine percent think we're three percent
One-hundred percent of the time

They say 65 percent of all statistics
Are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em
Whether they're accurate statistics or not
I don't know what you believe
But I do know there's no doubt
I need another double-shot of something 90 proof
I got too much to think about

. The government takes too much money just to waste it on frizolous foolishness. Just what I think.I am not against the government I just think they are greedy.so in short,I am not from the government.lol

Yet more proof that you're from the government...probably CIA to see what evidence I have about the UFO coverup....or the IRSS...out to find out just how much clad I've found....I'm wise to the tricks though...not only do I have my special brain wave blocking hat, I ALSO covers THAT hat in waxed paper...so as not to draw attention to myself

We Detectorists are such a low percentage of the Outdoor Pursuit Oriented Hobbiests, theres no Govt. regulation..no licenses required, no limits and no seasons! Theres not enough of us to make it worth the effort! Gotta Love it! :laughing:

I would say probably more than the 1%. People I have talked to at my work in asking permission have told me they already have one and have been planning on detecting their own property. When asked what kind they have they are clueless. One person tried to sell me an old one. When they brought it to work it turned on ok but didn't detect anything. Not even the car it was brought in. It was an old Whites with electrical tape on the coil wire. :laughing:

Yet more proof that you're from the government...probably CIA to see what evidence I have about the UFO coverup....or the IRSS...out to find out just how much clad I've found....I'm wise to the tricks though...not only do I have my special brain wave blocking hat, I ALSO covers THAT hat in waxed paper...so as not to draw attention to myself

For all i know you are with the government.you are not beyond suspicion yourself you know.who knows you may be Hillary clinton herself...ughhhhh.

For all i know you are with the government.you are not beyond suspicion yourself you know.who knows you may be Hillary clinton herself...ughhhhh.

Ah, but if I WAS with the government, you'd know because I WOULD be beyond suspicion... :)

I can prove that I'm not Hillary Clinton.....I can find my emails :)

Back
Top Bottom