• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My better half

I just got back from goose hunting with my significantly better half.....and my two sons. The boys detect with me, and she is interested in trying it too. Of course, my girl is up for all sorts of adventure. I am richly blessed in this department.......now.

My children's mother was another story. It started out that I worshipped the ground she walked on. 11 years later she more or less walked on the ground where I worshipped.

You need to make sure she realizes that she, and that little guy, would come before work, or detecting, or anything else for that matter. Then, once she understands that you aren't detecting/hunting/fishing/pickahobby to avoid her, she can begin to trust and respect you. Women need love to be happy. Men need respect. When you have it right, they will both flow both ways.

Good luck to you, and I hope things calm down.

I just got back from goose hunting with my significantly better half.....and my two sons. The boys detect with me, and she is interested in trying it too. Of course, my girl is up for all sorts of adventure. I am richly blessed in this department.......now.

My children's mother was another story. It started out that I worshipped the ground she walked on. 11 years later she more or less walked on the ground where I worshipped.

You need to make sure she realizes that she, and that little guy, would come before work, or detecting, or anything else for that matter. Then, once she understands that you aren't detecting/hunting/fishing/pickahobby to avoid her, she can begin to trust and respect you. Women need love to be happy. Men need respect. When you have it right, they will both flow both ways.

Good luck to you, and I hope things calm down.

Thanks, but I think it has past that! I'm not by no means the greatest guy that walked, I do consider myself, a nice guy & I provide the best I can... It always has to be her way, always about her! Doesn't even ask, how my day went.:mad: I'm tried of being the dirt she walks on! You can only keep giving so long. OH...
Did I mention her mother, is also with us. :mad: Yes!!! Nice guys do finish LAST!!!!!!!!! Was just supposed to be temp:roll:. The little guy is the daughter in laws, I see him probably more than his dad, cause he's on the road all week. I'm kinda just trying to figure out what the guy upstairs, is trying to tell me. I think his telling me to leave & TRUST everything will work out. I just can't see it yet.......Thank you all for chiming in!
Here he is, adjusting his training wheels, that's my little buddy!:friends:

PEACE!

Whatever decision you make will be the right thing to do at the time. There is no "could of ,would of,should of " When you look back there is no regrets. There are a lot of things you could do " if " things were different,but you can't change the " ifs'. Someone else would have to do that.

I feel your pain but see your anger. Remember, everything a woman does is based on emotion not fact and figures. Just like a lot of women fake orgasms to make you happy, you need to hide your anger and fake it. Its hard at first... trust me I know. Hide your anger and then tell her what you just told us like you would tell a 5 year old. Dont come across as weak, stand your ground, but be gentle. Tell her how her shoes look nice first.....:laughing:, sorry could not resist.

Seriously, fake it man...... play the game and be happy. You cant just tell a woman the facts.. you need to be smarter.. and work the situation. Even when your angry. It takes great skill... but the force is strong with you.

Case in point. I am a light sleeper and my wife has a habit of getting real close to me, falling asleep and snoring in my ear. I could have just told her to get away in an angry tone which would probably result in some kind of fight. OR, I worked the situation. For a few days when she came up to spoon and fall asleep I would turn around, get a little (excited.. if you know what Im saying) and rub it in certain places. I told her I could not help it as she felt good and was so beautiful. She was happy because I said she was attractive and she moved away.. most of the time.. because she was not into having sex at that point. Point is that I got what I wanted and we where both happy with the outcome. Work it MAN!!! In the above situation I figured if I did what I did it would end in only 1 of 2 ways and both looked good to me.

Try to make it work... one more time, for the little guy. I think that is what the man upstairs is trying to say. Sounds like you are the father figure in his life and do it for him. Us guys... don't need emotion.. so just fake it with the wife and let it go without getting angry. You know the real truth in your mind and that's what matters.

All the talk about friends disappearing. That little boy is all the friend you need. He will be your friend for life if you treat him right.

Spending time with my friend:

14641777710_a800f99d65_z.jpg

We lie loudest, when we lie to our self's, you don't know how many times I put a smile on, to hide the ANGER...:D
Question: How does your little friends detector work. My little buddy & I, were looking at kids detectors one day. He pick out the same one, wondering if it works?
Thanks, for the advise also!

Back
Top Bottom