$400 for a storage unit today and it doesn't look good...

IllinoisDigger

I made it out to another auction. I've bought about 10 lockers in my young career and I have never lost money. I always find a way to break even at the least. There's a lot of vintage brass items from India in there. Also a vintage oil lamp ($10), nice leather couch (hoping for 200), Kenmore Dryer (150?), lots off odds and ends that will probably be sold at our garage sale. The auctioneer for this place sits in a truck that has a trailer attached to it. Not to mention there was a large crowd and that's why I probably overpaid. We'll see what happens. I think I can manage to break even.

I bet someone goes through those things before they are sold off and takes the goodies... Good luck though

Sometimes I think they're gone through by the tenant who rents it. He/she probably takes out the good stuff. For instance, I found a permit for the conceal carry but no gun turned up. Another possibility is the guy who owns this facility rummages through everything. It wouldn't surprise me b/c this place doesn't have cameras, and it's out in the country. Anyways I'm still happy to break even at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom