Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 09-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Supporter

Default Testing the deus,ctx 30/30, etrac, and at pro over OLD coins to see where the vdi numbers hit

We take some machines and test them over trime, seated,spanish cob and look at how they react on old coins. I wonder how many get so focused on mercs and barbers and look over trimes and such?
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Elite Member

Good video. Should be an eye opener for anyone who thinks all older coins fall in a high conductive tight range.

Question: Did you have both the Etrac and CTX in high trash? If not, that could be why the numbers vary a bit on the higher conductors. Separation mode will effect the TID.

This is my coin shooting pattern. Its a modified version of Trashy Park which will nail every coin you showed, and still knock out a lot of trash & iron.
Attached Images