Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 09-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by calabash digger View post
nice find im gonna post a video by someone else where he compares a at pro to a patriot. Would you take a look at it and explain why you think the pro is so good at finding coins ?
The audio is why I find the at pro so good at finding coins.Not the speed or the depth ,but the audio..Everyone has a favorite machine,and that's what's great about this hobby is all the choices and personal preferences we find in all the different machines.
You like the deus calabash,and you make good finds with it.Im not hyping the at pro up,it is what it is,a midpriced machine with good performance.I just prefer the audio of it over others,that's it.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:17 AM

truth hurt sometimes , still waiting on the answer to that question I asked on the at pro recover speed thread. Lets see if any pro users will answer it.
Does this site have an ignore button ? You would be first on the list.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Supporter

will you look at the other post on recover speed ? Does that not concern you what the guy shows in the video?

Old 09-02-2017, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by woodbutcher View post
The audio is why I find the at pro so good at finding coins.Not the speed or the depth ,but the audio..Everyone has a favorite machine,and that's what's great about this hobby is all the choices and personal preferences we find in all the different machines.
You like the deus calabash,and you make good finds with it.Im not hyping the at pro up,it is what it is,a midpriced machine with good performance.I just prefer the audio of it over others,that's it.
The ATP locks on the vdi better than a deus does.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Supporter

You might want to ignore me but others are paying attention! Still waiting on the answer to the question. does it show that is has problems.
Originally Posted by kajunman View post
Does this site have an ignore button ? You would be first on the list.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Supporter

it has to be able to see it first look at the recover speed post.
your missing targets. still waiting.
Originally Posted by kajunman View post
The ATP locks on the vdi better than a deus does.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:22 AM

You might want to ignore me but others are paying attention! Still waiting on the answer to the question. does it show that is has problems.
LOL , do you have rubber hand on a stick to pat yourself on the back ?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:32 AM
Supporter

Does the video show that the pro has a major problem? I know you will not answer it because if you did you would have to admit your wrong and by no means do we ever want to do that.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:55 AM

Does the video show that the pro has a major problem? I know you will not answer it because if you did you would have to admit your wrong and by no means do we ever want to do that.
Thanks to your thread I think I will buy the Deus.

Old 09-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Chocograph View post
Thanks to your thread I think I will buy the Deus.
Comparing apples to oranges in price but not twice to three times in performance? It makes sense to some I guess?

It would take an peculiar individual to call you friend, Calabash. It's like those who enjoy bashing units to make themselves feel better rather than enjoying what they have, leaving others alone, makes no sense?

The community here is letting you know that bashing Garrett for Deus' sake is not very Friendly. Take the hint.

Old 09-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Supporter

if you don't like my post don't read them FRIEND. If you would look at the thread its about the at pro and the patriot this time a 399.00 detector . It started out as a air test with the deus 9 inch coil and growed to this. Looks like from the video it beats the pro except for diving in a lake. All who don't like their detector talked well don't know what to say about that. Some talk about the deus too....

Old 09-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Elite Member

if you don't like my post don't read them FRIEND. If you would look at the thread its about the at pro and the patriot this time a 399.00 detector . It started out as a air test with the deus 9 inch coil and growed to this. Looks like from the video it beats the pro except for diving in a lake. All who don't like their detector talked well don't know what to say about that. Some talk about the deus too....
What would the various topics have in common that you triumph? Oh yeah, an attempt to bash another unit by any and all means necessary. It's almost desperate and many are taking notice as well.

What is your real agenda? It's pretty safe to say it isn't an attempt to be helpful or FRIENDLY.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Supporter

To show the weakness of the pro to the at crowd who think it's the best thing since sliced loaf bread and make aware some that there are better options out there . If someone loves their machine that's fine but believe it or not there are people who want the facts about a machines performance good or bad. I f you took a deus or any other detector that I happened to be using at the time and showed what that guys video showed the at doing I would be asking questions about my detector it is true I like the deus but I'm not so brand loyal that if there were better options that I wouldn't part ways with it. If all want to be happy with their detector by all means be that way but some will see it and start asking questions

Old 09-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Curbdog View post
What would the various topics have in common that you triumph? Oh yeah, an attempt to bash another unit by any and all means necessary. It's almost desperate and many are taking notice as well.

What is your real agenda? It's pretty safe to say it isn't an attempt to be helpful or FRIENDLY.
CD, I'm guessing he begged to be a Garrett Field Tester and they turned him down Ever seen a schoolgirl who ripped her prom dress?

calabash digger-

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Elite Member

I'm not gonna start with the garrett crowd today.
Then you go on, and on, and on....

To show the weakness of the pro to the at crowd who think it's the best thing since sliced loaf bread and make aware some that there are better options out there .
And everyone is like, she's talking again...

<)))>{

Old 09-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Member

Calabash, no matter how bad you want it to be, nobody cares to buy what you're trying to sell. You just come off as an elitist bully with an agenda. Heck, I'm surprised that a certain middle TN friend of yours hasn't come in to put the jacket on you and exit stage left!

Save whatever credibility you have left and stick to making "XP Deus justifying what I paid for it" videos. That's what you're good at.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Elite Member

Old 09-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Elite Member

I'll get my coat lol......
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Supporter

Wow all that hate for me personally cause I showed someone's favorite detectors weakness

Old 09-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Supporter

Show a video of 399 detector beating it and that makes me of the elite bully mind set that's funny

2 members found this post helpful.