Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 PM
007tallguy's Avatar
007tallguy 007tallguy is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada, eh.
Posts: 7,288
Default

after consulting with some of my associates we came up with a likely solution as to what you and others seem to be seeing.
Attached Images
  

__________________
AT Pro, Ace 250 totals for '17: 2 x 10k gold, 1 silver ring, $53.21

Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #42  
Old 09-11-2017, 02:17 PM
BBsGal's Avatar
BBsGal BBsGal is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Southern Oklahoma
Posts: 3,355
Default

Originally Posted by 007tallguy View post
after consulting with some of my associates we came up with a likely solution as to what you and others seem to be seeing.

__________________
CTX-3030, F2, F44, GPP, XP. Since 01/2014. 2871 Clad Coins, 13 Silver Coins, 1 War Nickel, 1 Buff, 55 Wheats, 2 Foreign Coins. Oldest: 1879 Morgan, 1909 Wheat, 2 Sterling Rings, 1 Gold Ring, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Reply With Quote


  #43  
Old 09-14-2017, 07:41 PM
jackdaniels's Avatar
jackdaniels jackdaniels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Self imposed exile on Tatooine
Posts: 302
Default .

If an alien civilization had the technology to traverse faster than light distances I am 150% sure they would not need "running lights".

__________________
2016
18k-4
14k-5
Silver-8

Reply With Quote


  #44  
Old 09-14-2017, 07:45 PM
Gauntlet's Avatar
Gauntlet Gauntlet is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South of Graceland
Posts: 1,902
Default

__________________
Tesoro: Vaquero, DeLeon, 2-Cibola (1 with GB mod), and Compadre (with coil swap mod).
Fisher: 1265X

Reply With Quote


  #45  
Old 09-14-2017, 07:48 PM
BBsGal's Avatar
BBsGal BBsGal is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Southern Oklahoma
Posts: 3,355
Default

Originally Posted by jackdaniels View post
If an alien civilization had the technology to traverse faster than light distances I am 150% sure they would not need "running lights".
Yep!

Originally Posted by Gauntlet View post
That's clever

__________________
CTX-3030, F2, F44, GPP, XP. Since 01/2014. 2871 Clad Coins, 13 Silver Coins, 1 War Nickel, 1 Buff, 55 Wheats, 2 Foreign Coins. Oldest: 1879 Morgan, 1909 Wheat, 2 Sterling Rings, 1 Gold Ring, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Reply With Quote


  #46  
Old 09-15-2017, 07:09 PM
MrNovice's Avatar
MrNovice MrNovice is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Just outside Dallas, TX, 'Murica
Posts: 2,909
Default

Maybe it was the people of Xenu coming to pick up Tom Cruise?

__________________
Working on my second million, 1 at a time...

Reply With Quote


  #47  
Old 09-15-2017, 08:16 PM
BBsGal's Avatar
BBsGal BBsGal is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Southern Oklahoma
Posts: 3,355
Default

Originally Posted by MrNovice View post
Maybe it was the people of Xenu coming to pick up Tom Cruise?

__________________
CTX-3030, F2, F44, GPP, XP. Since 01/2014. 2871 Clad Coins, 13 Silver Coins, 1 War Nickel, 1 Buff, 55 Wheats, 2 Foreign Coins. Oldest: 1879 Morgan, 1909 Wheat, 2 Sterling Rings, 1 Gold Ring, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Reply With Quote


  #48  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:46 PM
nostalgia083 nostalgia083 is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 109
Default

Interesting, not sure what it is. I always wondered what might happen if you shot at something that's clearly a ufo.

My brother & his wife saw one while they were dating. This was 99, 2000. It was at night, and they were stopped at an intersection. His wife saw it first and told my brother to look. They and others there this very large, silent triangular object with a blueish glow. It was so big it covered the buildings and road.

After some time it was shot off at an incredible speed high into the sky like it was nothing.
Reply With Quote


  #49  
Old 09-17-2017, 05:29 PM
BBsGal's Avatar
BBsGal BBsGal is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Southern Oklahoma
Posts: 3,355
Default

Originally Posted by nostalgia083 View post
Interesting, not sure what it is. I always wondered what might happen if you shot at something that's clearly a ufo.

My brother & his wife saw one while they were dating. This was 99, 2000. It was at night, and they were stopped at an intersection. His wife saw it first and told my brother to look. They and others there this very large, silent triangular object with a blueish glow. It was so big it covered the buildings and road.

After some time it was shot off at an incredible speed high into the sky like it was nothing.
Just on general principals I wouldn't shoot anything in the air, if they're ours then that would be a bad idea, and if they're advanced visitors from some other world or dimension, they might just respond by utterly and swiftly obliterating the source of the shooting Yikes!

I'd love to see a real UFO, I mean as in space ship, but alas, never have I even though I kept one eye on the sky all those night shifts. Pretty sure this one was just a drone by the way it moved and stayed in the area quite a while.

Interesting when others see them though, although nobody much believes their accounts when they've not seen one themselves. Look at poor ole Travis Walton, people think he's a nut...

__________________
CTX-3030, F2, F44, GPP, XP. Since 01/2014. 2871 Clad Coins, 13 Silver Coins, 1 War Nickel, 1 Buff, 55 Wheats, 2 Foreign Coins. Oldest: 1879 Morgan, 1909 Wheat, 2 Sterling Rings, 1 Gold Ring, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.