Back to the freshwater beach

FoiledAgain

Elite Member
I went back in the early AM today to the freshwater beach to finish off the part I left when the crowd moved in yesterday. I did not have the silver and gold angels on my shoulder today but did find some usable fishing lures and a good pair of locking forceps. The best find was a cool rose quartz pendant mounted in a silver (?) frame. The stone is neatly faceted, which doesn't show well in the pics. Now I just need to find a nice silver chain to hang it on!:yes:

Also happy to get those hooks out of the sand where little feet go tromping around! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 350
Interesting...I always used needle nose pliers...but forceps make sense too

The angle of the tips and the loop handles make them easier to use. And with the locking feature you can clip them on your vest or whatever for quick and easy access.

That pendant was a very nice find. Congrats!

Is that small chain gold? Looks good. Everyday cant be a chicken dinner day..... but thats what makes this fun.

Is that small chain gold? Looks good. Everyday cant be a chicken dinner day..... but thats what makes this fun.
Unfortunately not. Thought it was silver at first but it shows traces of rust and there's no mark. Still, I'm very happy with the 2 silver rings and gold pendant found here the previous day.

Some fisherman lost his hemostats that he used to take the hook out of his catch. I usually keep a couple of pair in my boat just for that reason. At one time my wife would bring the old used and abused ones home from work but alas she retired and I have to pay for them.

Silver is always a very welcome find.

Some fisherman lost his hemostats that he used to take the hook out of his catch. I usually keep a couple of pair in my boat just for that reason. At one time my wife would bring the old used and abused ones home from work but alas she retired and I have to pay for them.
Silver is always a very welcome find.
Thanks George. I have a dozen pair from a friend who's a retired surgeon so I doubt I'll ever run out!

Back
Top Bottom