8 Ring day(s) at local beach

SCR1

I visited a small municipal beach and on Sunday I found 7 rings and added another on Monday.

2 Gold
4 Silver
1 Stainless/Titanium
1 copper
2 ear rings

The silvers were all Sterling and had been in there for awhile

While I was there a man said his wife lost a silver earring, I looked for a few hours but gave up as it was getting late. ( Found it Yesterday, never got the man's info because he was in a hurry to leave. Posted C/L ad to attempt return.)

The water is completely muddied so I was hunting on sound only with the AT Pro, water up to my neck at times.

Attachments

• P_20180826_201306sm.jpg
    P_20180826_201306sm.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 645
  • P_20180827_165045.jpg
    P_20180827_165045.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Another detector came through after I had found most of my finds, he said he only found a penny...well I might have been very thorough. :D

Nice finds! Where are you hunting with the AT pro beach or fresh water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I visited a small municipal beach and on Sunday I found 7 rings and added another on Monday.

2 Gold
4 Silver
1 Stainless/Titanium
1 Plated Junk
2 ear rings

The silvers were all Sterling and had been in there for awhile

While I was there a man said his wife lost a gold earring, I looked for a few hours but gave up as it was getting late.

The water is completely muddied so I was hunting on sound only with the AT Pro, water up to my neck at times.

What a fantastic location. You must have been stoked, to pull so many finds out. Great job!

Make it 9 Rings at this small Fresh water lake.

Well I went back today and grabbed another ring and earring

The Ring is Stainless

The Ear Ring is marked 925 CT

Attachments

• P_20180831_171738[1].jpg
    P_20180831_171738[1].jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 503
That spoon ring is awesome. That’s an over amazing set of finds in such short time. I’m guessing freshwater beach?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

That spoon ring is awesome. That’s an over amazing set of finds in such short time. I’m guessing freshwater beach?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Yes it is very Dark fresh water lake. not very deep, most was found in about 3-4 feet of water.

At pro bringing it home.

To los3r my bh4 found 16 rings on my swimmin hole in winter when low. Cant find nothin but coins now with my $500 detector. All where u look and how much u dig.

Back
Top Bottom