It's been a while!

FoiledAgain

Elite Member
I haven't posted for quite a while due to other activities taking up my 'free time' and the fact that the hunting conditions in the water (where I like to hunt) have been generally miserable, with lots of thick sand, sand, sand. The few times I was out were met only with an occasional bottle cap or pull tab or rare coin. Not exactly motivating! In any case, after a recent chat with Cfmct I was stimulated to get out and have a go, expecting that things might be looking up following the activity of most a summer of depositors. Indeed they were, and I'm happy to report that the drought has ended! 7.07g of 14K, motivation is back, and hopefully there will be more to come. :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 370
  • Ring2.jpg
    Ring2.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 373
:wow2: A bunch of light targets, a few coins and bottle caps and then, BAM! Emeril Lagasse shows up!

R5

Great to see you posting again!!

Congrats man!

Don't make us wait so damn long for the next one...

<°)))>{

Congratulations on breaking the drought. I don't know if my heart would take seeing one of those in the scoop. It has been a very rough year for me.

Thats a lot of swinging....... i dont care how light a machine is you push it around without digging she gets heavy..... you beg for a targets.:lol: Would have been a mumbles days with out the gold. Our red tide is killing hunting for me.

Congrats to be back on the gold train!
Thanks Z. I was beginning to wonder if the train had left the station permanently...
Looks like you have a great treasure to trash ratio- congrats on the gold!:yes:
When you have only a few targets per hunt and finally hit it big, it makes the ratio look awfully darned good doesn't it? :D
:dingding: Nice & heavy - congrats!
Thanks Felix. You'll note that I found a few of your notorious treasures too. Made my day! :lol:
sweet find- congrats
Thanks mj. Very sweet indeed.
:wow2: A bunch of light targets, a few coins and bottle caps and then, BAM! Emeril Lagasse shows up!
R5
Ha! Don't you love it! Thanks R5.
Great to see you posting again!!
Congrats man!
Don't make us wait so damn long for the next one...
<°)))>{
Thanks Ice. It's good to be back. The Gods willing, there'll be more to come.
Congratulations on breaking the drought. I don't know if my heart would take seeing one of those in the scoop. It has been a very rough year for me.
They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Well, I'm happy to be insane in this case. It'll happen for you too, just don't keel over on us when you see that shiny little circle in the scoop! Thanks George, and good luck!
Thats a lot of swinging....... i dont care how light a machine is you push it around without digging she gets heavy..... you beg for a targets.:lol: Would have been a mumbles days with out the gold. Our red tide is killing hunting for me.
One thing I like about the BH is that with the slightly buoyant coil the weight in water is nil and I can swing for hours without fatigue. It's getting around the scarcity of targets that's tough. Hope the RT clears up for you soon!

I'm on vaca been hitting the beaches hard but haven't found any yellow yet still have a few more days and nights to try good luck

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Sounds like an ideal vacation -- on the beach with a detector. Hope it brings you some gold!
Congrats! Always nice to bust that drought.
Thanks Numil. The only nice thing about a drought is the elation of breaking it, assuming it's not accompanied by heart stoppage.:facepalm:
Congrats - glad you're back!!!!

But...…. is your drive called "motivation" or "gold fever"...……

GL & HH

Thanks Rob. Nothing motivates like gold fever! Well, maybe a more primal craving, but the 49'ers didn't stampede to California for that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom