Pretty Slick Barber & The Treasure Chest

The only guy I know who is actually going to wind up digging up a treasure chest...why this would surprise me,I don’t know.:lol: 1906 on the slick willy there Trap...
Happy Easter! Don’t get in the way of all those egg hunts,I hope your ground sets up so you can see what else is in where that GW was. Hitting a(and realizing it as a legitimate target) 10” coin of any kind isn’t easy,no matter how easy some say it might be....
Who else would dig a treasure chest. Cute little charm. Nothing but mud and water in with that GW. The slick Barber was a surprise at that site. Had dug a couple 40's Merc's for oldest prior coins. The CTX is pretty darn good on locating and given pretty accurate identity on deep coins. Trapper
Arrrrrhhh ye pirate! Nice checks of precious jewels and great silver!
Thank you David. As you know I have a love of digging Silver but sometimes the odd ball finds can bring out a big smile. Trapper

Congrats on a great haul !
Appreciate your reply ET-Ohio, thank you. Trapper
Congrats on all the silver Trapper! You're killing it!
Thank you Scott. Been on a pretty good run as of late. Need for it to stay for a good while though. Still a long way off last years pace but then I never thought I could repeat such a year. Trapper

I drive a school bus and found a plastic treasure box about that size last week on my bus. It had a tooth inside. That’s how the kids bring them home when they loose them at school.it was claimed, otherwise it would have been ME putting it under the pillow !!!
Did the tooth have Gold or Silver filling because if it had that chest would have been lost forever. Somehow I don't think the kid that lost this one would want it back any more, although I have the wife watching on the internet hoping for a reward.:lol: Trapper
Congrats on another great hunt Trapper. You are starting to heat up!!!
Thank you Travis for the kind words. Things have been pretty good this last couple of weeks. Trapper

What a week Jack, you're killin' it again this year. Congrats on all the silver, the treasure chest is a sweet find as well. I am curious to see how long it will take you to catch Waveoff. HH Mark
Appreciate your comments Mark, thank you. As far as catching Fred, well I think that it just isn't going to happen. I keep working hard but I still haven't got to half his total. He is having one fantastic year. Trapper
Nice work. Congrats on all of the nice silver.
Thank you Estimma8tor. Digging Silver is a passion with me. It is what I want to find on every outing. Trapper

WTG Trapper, nice finds and congratulations. Love the treasure chest !!
Thank you Jerry. The CTX has been doing me really good recently getting on some Silver. The treasure chest charm has brought some good laughs. Trapper
Congrats on the amazing finds, Trapper! I would love to find a Barber quarter. :cool3:
Thank you for your kind words Garrett. If you stay with it in time all the wants and firsts will come. Do your research, as to dig older coins you have to hunt areas that hold them. Trapper

Trapper congrats on all the many fine finds! If only that treasure chest was a bit bigger you would of had an appropriate safe place to store them all.
Thanks John. The chest is a small charm, really small. It wouldn't hold a Zincoln Penny unless it was half corroded. About all it's good for is the laughs. Trapper
Way to go on the silvers and the chest.
Appreciate the reply Carl. With the warmer weather arriving things have picked up a bit. Grass is starting to green up so door knocking season will start very soon. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom