Silver up to 38.71 today!

So whats the advice guys? Sell at 40 or hope it goes higher??

I have several levels in mind, but with that said, my silver stash is going towards retirement (14 Years) so I am not as concerned with the price
right now. Silver is a throw away PM meaning it is not recycled once it is used in industrial purposes like Gold is. Silver is simply running out and China is buying PM's by the boat load(Literally). Silver will probably hit some corrections along the way, those I am looking forward to, but the long term
Silver is $100 or more per toz and gold will be over $2,000 shortly. Our fiat money is dying and the world is suffering because of it.

Guess I am telling you, unless you have an emergency, DO NOT SELL YOUR STASH YET.:lol:

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with you. ---I remember in school back in the early 70's--the law of supply and demand...Been saving silver since the early sixties and never once did I even think about selling it,if anything it's going to be a "hand me down" to a young relative to possibly give to his children.-:dontthinkso:DAN:dontthinkso:

I have several levels in mind, but with that said, my silver stash is going towards retirement (14 Years) so I am not as concerned with the price
right now. Silver is a throw away PM meaning it is not recycled once it is used in industrial purposes like Gold is. Silver is simply running out and China is buying PM's by the boat load(Literally). Silver will probably hit some corrections along the way, those I am looking forward to, but the long term
Silver is $100 or more per toz and gold will be over $2,000 shortly. Our fiat money is dying and the world is suffering because of it.

Guess I am telling you, unless you have an emergency, DO NOT SELL YOUR STASH YET.:lol:

I was going to reply but Freedom has pretty much summed it up with this reply. As he said hold onto it

Hold it. The silver/gold ratio is out of balance compared to its historic prices.

Either gold will come down or silver will go up
All electronic things we use has precious metals in it. (TV, Cell phones, computers, smart devices, etc, etc)

Supply and demand.

demand is up on all fronts.

As "Silver coins" become harder to get---the more valuable they become.The black book price for that particular coin will go up in most cases.If the demand for a particular coin is great and the supply is low, then the price will be high for that coin.

Wow, I guess my money guy at Raymond James was right......he predicted $50 an ounce by the end of the year for silver. Hard to believe at the time, but not now......

Dusty

Yea my dad has some American Silver Eagles which typically sell for 2 bucks over spot

He has a lot of other silver bullion coins that hold no monetary value

He has some silver bars

We have silver jewelry from metal detecting

And we have guns to protect it:D

My know that ALOT of silver coins are being sent for melt right now, i guess that some will become alot rarer in the future because of this...Any coin worth more as melt than as a collector coin is a likely candidate right now....

Even if it breaks 40 I may keep it, although its not up to me I give my dad advice for no reason haha. Would you say its still something good to invest in? I have an extra 1500 bucks laying around that I got back from school so its collecting nothing just sitting in the bank. Would it be worth buying some silver? or just keeping the 1500

I sent about 45 oz. of sterling to ARA today. I'll use the money to buy an Etrac so I can find more silver. Sounds like a good plan, right. At least let me believe it so I can justify what I did. :shock:

As far as investing in silver,I would'nt do it. However if there is a coin out there that is graded properly and in researching that coin I find that it wll have value in the future----again I mean maybe 20 to 40 years from now,I will purchase that coin, "I'm" not looking to make money on it, but to give it to a youinger relative for his/her future.

As far as investing in silver,I would'nt do it. However if there is a coin out there that is graded properly and in researching that coin I find that it wll have value in the future----again I mean maybe 20 to 40 years from now,I will purchase that coin, "I'm" not looking to make money on it, but to give it to a youinger relative for his/her future.

Why do you say you wouldn't invest in silver? When we bought it was around 25 dollars and oz and its now almost 40 bucks so I think that was a good investment. The only problem now is wondering if it will continue going up or stay the same or go down. I don't think its going to go down anytime soon though.

I'm still buying, but i also try to sell as fast as possible....no one knows what it will do tomorrow let alone next week...

Back
Top Bottom