Silver up to 38.71 today!

Hoarding is good to do right now! I've been trying to hoard as much as possible....

Im on my way to buy a box of junk silver jewelry from an estate sale dealer for WAY under spot :D Its good to know people! Closed out over $43 yesterday

So whats the advice guys? Sell at 40 or hope it goes higher??

I stocked up on silver when it was $12.50 an ounce. I think silver will go up for a while yet so I wouldnt sell just yet. Once silver starts to drop in value than I would sell some but if you need money now $38 an ounce is still a great price for silver!

What I think?

What I think is that silver is going to go way up for the next few years. Although, if our economy tanks because of the supply issues with crude oil, then silver will fall off a bit because industry would stall in China. China is a major bull when it comes to buying up comodities. If this debacle occurs, silver's bull run will still continue like I predicted after the economy settles. China will once again continue to buy up silver for their industrial needs. Since Silver is also an industrial metal, China will buy it in large quantities until their infrastructure is built up to a desirable level. Then their will be a correction. If the dollar is still declining, then gold would be a good thing to roll over to from silver, though I wouldn't advise selling all your silver for gold, because after a brief sell off, silver should go up again with scarcity issues, and it would very hard to acquire once sold away. That is my long term prediction. My short term sugestion would be to buy with caution, because the economy could go down at any time based on the crude oil shortages. If the economy does not go down, buy a little, dig alot. If it goes down, the silver price being down, buy alot, and no brainer still dig alot. I am in no way a professional on this material. I am purely an amatur. I have only ran into expert opinions over some time and have combined them with my own thoughts to form this prediction, so my prediction might be wrong. So no lawsuits if I am wrong.

HH Michael

Last edited:
I have been slowly accumulating since about $17, not nearly enough, but now I am bitter about having to pay close to $50 an ounce even though I know it will likely continue to climb over the next 12 months. Perhaps climb massively once it passes $50 an ounce which is the historic high correct? I also think the $50 barrier is somewhat of a psychological barrier and may actually open it up to another level of investor that will push it higher.

Thoughts?

There was an article on MSN yesterday about the future of gold and silver. Other than a few periods of "corrections" it was VERY, VERY BULLISH, almost to the point of "ain't no way that can happen".......but the money expert had some strong points and supported them well.....

Dusty

due to wife,s medical condition, had to pawn some silver and gold a month ago. (prescription)Got 88 bucks. Getting it out saturday for 112 bucks. Melt value now is 174 bucks. Guess it was a poor man,s safe deposit box for me........................

Back
Top Bottom