Teknetics Eurotek

More from Teknetics, I assume. Be interesting to see what they have coming.

Yes, they actual keep the business separate internally to push each other. It was said Teknetics is now worth more than they paid for Fisher. Fisher is as well of course. All this info is on dankowski's site. I've was told of a T2 class detector coming in a "few month" when inquiring about a T2 SE from a dealer. They were out of stock of the T2 SE and didn't expect more.

All rumor of course. I'd love to see Omega love and accuracy id'ing coins at boost depths. Although 8"+ is plenty honestly.

Eurotek Pro Feature Video

You guys making fun of my military speak??? LOL This thing looks "High speed low drag!" trust me I'm holding it in my "high speed low drag" hands right now.:grin:

Hey here is the new Eurotek Pro Features video:

I'll be putting out a few more videos running through settings and such.

Thanks for watching! -Russ

Yep thats how it looks to me. The cuff should be angled UP from front to back, not the other way around

You can put it on any way you like and it’s adjustable. The Euroteks come in really small boxes to save on shipping with some assembly required-the boxes are cool, small with multiple languages (along with a few of my finds pictured:grin:). The arm cup and control box need to be mounted by the new owner along with the coil as most are used to.
For the nitpickers; some of the first run boxes say ‘no tools required’ even though you need a screwdriver…… the unit a winner!

Mike

You can put it on any way you like and it’s adjustable. The Euroteks come in really small boxes to save on shipping with some assembly required-the boxes are cool, small with multiple languages (along with a few of my finds pictured:grin:). The arm cup and control box need to be mounted by the new owner along with the coil as most are used to.
For the nitpickers; some of the first run boxes say ‘no tools required’ even though you need a screwdriver…… the unit a winner!

Mike

hope you are not directing your 'nitpicking' comment at me -:shock:

I was simply asking for clarification on something I had never seen before -

I am an avid Teknetics fan -

I am pretty sure he was directing that towards the first people who receive a new one, then complain because they have to use a screwdriver to assemble, when the box says no tools needed for assembly.

I am pretty sure he was directing that towards the first people who receive a new one, then complain because they have to use a screwdriver to assemble, when the box says no tools needed for assembly.
A person can walk miles in a day detecting,get mud and dirt all over them, spend a bunch of money on gas to get to their detecting spot, be out in the cold or heat, put up with everyone asking what are you doing, did you find anything good, bend up and down until their back hurts, etc. and not say a word and have the nerve to complain about having to use a screwdriver :roll:.

Attachments

• 0041-0907-2506-4346_illustration_giant_screwdriver.jpg
    0041-0907-2506-4346_illustration_giant_screwdriver.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,026
hope you are not directing your 'nitpicking' comment at me -:shock:

I was simply asking for clarification on something I had never seen before -

I am an avid Teknetics fan -

It wasn't directed at anyone I was just joking around because I know there's going to be the conversation on the forums later with someone complaining
about our marketing department and needing a screwdriver even though the box says no tools required.
:lol:

Well I am sure the guys at First Texas will be patting themselves on the back for coming up with the reversible arm cuff idea -:D

As for using a screwdriver - !!!? - If you ain't got one or don't know how to use one ...................... move carefully away from the metal detector now & take up knitting:laughing:

Like I said before - In the promo ad it just appeared to me to be on backwards, hence the clarification (reversible - thank you) - However for the marketing side of thing, would it not have been better to have it reversed in the way most people are familiar with or was it Teknetics way of introducing this new innovation?

Screwdrivers?

Lefty loosey-Righty tighty so what is so hard?

I was doing a little service at a customers house once and I was up on a ladder and needed a screwdriver which was with all the rest of my tools out in my truck and I am basically a lazy guy so I asked the lady of the house if she happened to have one handy.

She asked me "Do you need a plus or a minus screwdriver?"

Only a woman would have thought of something like this, I had never heard that before and that statement still makes me smile when I think about it.

Well I am sure the guys at First Texas will be patting themselves on the back for coming up with the reversible arm cuff idea -:D

As for using a screwdriver - !!!? - If you ain't got one or don't know how to use one ...................... move carefully away from the metal detector now & take up knitting:laughing:

Like I said before - In the promo ad it just appeared to me to be on backwards, hence the clarification (reversible - thank you) - However for the marketing side of thing, would it not have been better to have it reversed in the way most people are familiar with or was it Teknetics way of introducing this new innovation?

Ha!-It’s not an innovation, its an arm cup that needs to be put on by the new owner of the detector. We don’t have rules as to how it needs to be assembled and it makes little difference which way it goes to most folks.
I appreciate your concern but its simply a non-issue
3500 views on his videos and you are the only one that seems to care that it appears to put on the wrong way. :confused:
I for one thinks Russ did an excellent job on these videos and its hard to find fault with a guy that does videos for free on his spare time featuring our products. We certainly wouldn’t tell him not to do a video because of such a trivial issue one person has with an arm cup appearing to not be on properly…..
Regardless of the arm cup the unit is awesome and has lots of great features and performance for a great price. :grin:

Mike

Screwdrivers?

Lefty loosey-Righty tighty so what is so hard?

I was doing a little service at a customers house once and I was up on a ladder and needed a screwdriver which was with all the rest of my tools out in my truck and I am basically a lazy guy so I asked the lady of the house if she happened to have one handy.

She asked me "Do you need a plus or a minus screwdriver?"

Only a woman would have thought of something like this, I had never heard that before and that statement still makes me smile when I think about it.

Now that's funny!

I for one thinks Russ did an excellent job on these videos and its hard to find fault with a guy that does videos for free on his spare time featuring our products.
Mike
He is doing a great job, but I wish he would show us more. It is also not being done for free, he gets to use and try out a new machine :yes: That is priceless :yes:

It's like a delta, with no chatter or all metal, and with unique iron audio/indicator features. Very cool! Note that accurate TID at depth. This is just like others in the greek line. Move over F2

At list price these are good machines but take another 15% off and you have the F2 killer.

I have a Delta 4000 and I have never had the problems with it that everyone complains about. I have hunted under high power lines with little interference. No more than with any of my other detectors, I have found six silver coins with it since I got it so far this year. That's about what I found in all of last year. I have been using Teknetics for over thirty years and I will probably get one of these when I can.

I have a Delta 4000 and I have never had the problems with it that everyone complains about. I have hunted under high power lines with little interference. No more than with any of my other detectors, I have found six silver coins with it since I got it so far this year. That's about what I found in all of last year. I have been using Teknetics for over thirty years and I will probably get one of these when I can.

I am with you 100 percent on this! I never had a single issue with mine when I had it. Should have never parted with it :(

Back
Top Bottom