**UPDATE* *HE is KING!* KingTotsaLot is a LEGEND. Change his status to Official Tot Lot King!

Bonesquat

Elite Member
The great KingTotsaLot has well over 2,000 'royal letters' since his reign began in March 2011. He was hiding behind the name, newbieshooter.

I always knew he had a much greater purpose in this life...not to be a newb - but a great King. A King that could swing his scepter (detector) at local tot lots and literally suck coins straight from the earth from whence they came.

KingTotsaLot has proved once over that he will smite any Arkansas tot lot with that scepter until all taxes are paid!!! KingTotsaLot should be deemed the Official Tot Lot King for his status. What say you fellow serfs? Shall we declare him this title?

Oh Great Administrators of the Detecting forum Kingdom, if the King is to accept this honor - will you grant him this title?

UPDATE: KingTotsaLot has been recognized as the Official Tot Lot King!!! Let us all hail and rejoice at his Majesty!

Attachments

• king.jpg
    king.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,934
:lol::lol:.. I think that is a fitting title forsure....Very dedicated to the hobby and a funny guy...Eer... I mean King...:lol:

A just title, for a just king.

Attachments

• 600full-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-screenshot.jpg
    600full-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-screenshot.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 952
Then why is Bearharold the Official Pull Tab King?! I find this unjust and unruly oh Great Forum Administrator, but since your judgement is sound we shall graciously accept. :bowdown:

Then why is Bearharold the Official Pull Tab King?! I find this unjust and unruly oh Great Forum Administrator, but since your judgement is sound we shall graciously accept. :bowdown:

It wasn't me who changed it and this is the first I have heard of it... find out who changed it and they can do it for you as I don't do requests :yes: I'll change a screen name but that is as far as I will go.. :)

I see you are still using a photo of a stranger, not THE KING. Through his own admission we have discovered his true identity. He is the REAL Burger King!! Ask him, he will tell you that BK is his reign. No Wendys, no McD's, no Hardees. He eats at BK before every tot lot.

He is a creepy looking guy. That is why the tots run away dropping everything in their pockets. King TotsAlots, we now know your true identity!

Attachments

• theking.jpg
    theking.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 4,419
Video...video! We need video documentation of his majesty Kingtotsalot on his daily smiting of the kingdom lots for tots. For posterity of the prosperity of the royal coffers.
:bowdown:

where is our royal mulch hunter.....i'm surprised he hasn't commented yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom