Another trip to the "giving beach"

cruiserkev

Elite Member
Up at sunrise this morning with Paul beating up our favorite beach. We've detected here several times and I didn't expect to find much. The sand had shifted quite a bit since last time and many more coins were found. Very surprised to pull 2 half dollars out of there. A 37 walker and a bicentennial clad half. Also got a very crusty 193? Merc, a couple nickels from the 50s and a bit of clad. Paul also got an old walker and some wheats. Great day detecting for both of us. Proof no beach is ever hunted out. :detector::detector::thumbsup:

Happy Hunting everyone! :digginahole:

Attachments

• Fotor_155760380705541.jpg
    Fotor_155760380705541.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Fotor_155760375119512.jpg
    Fotor_155760375119512.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 116
Up at sunrise this morning with Paul beating up our favorite beach. We've detected here several times and I didn't expect to find much. The sand had shifted quite a bit since last time and many more coins were found. Very surprised to pull 2 half dollars out of there. A 37 walker and a bicentennial clad half. Also got a very crusty 193? Merc, a couple nickels from the 50s and a bit of clad. Paul also got an old walker and some wheats. Great day detecting for both of us. Proof no beach is ever hunted out. :detector::detector::thumbsup:

Happy Hunting everyone! :digginahole:

Great morning out Kev...thanks for taking me once again. It was an absolute rarity that we found two "girls" on the same beach! Yet another hunt for the memory banks!

HH to all!

Back
Top Bottom