Check out my latest Blog Post

Roger B

Forum Supporter
My new website (working on it anyway)

Folks I decided to try creating a website :peckkey: since I am retired now :oldguy: and have lots of time. Please check it out and maybe give me some advice on making it better. Remember, I am no expert but am learning. I also have a fishing rod website that I am working on but it is not metal detecting related so I won't post it here.
My metal detecting website is www.dirtscanner.com and remember it is a work in progress so be gentle :) I will be adding a blog page once it is fully functioning.
Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
Nice site. Grew up in MA area..live in VT now. Have to make a trip out that way to do some beach hunting some day.

Looks real nice!! You should put a link to your fishing rod site too. I bet a lot of us water fish as well and might be interested in it. I build rods myself and always like to see what others do and swap ideas. Don't know where in E. MA you are, but I go to the cape and islands every fall to poach the fish and MD sites there.

Looks real nice!! You should put a link to your fishing rod site too. I bet a lot of us water fish as well and might be interested in it. I build rods myself and always like to see what others do and swap ideas. Don't know where in E. MA you are, but I go to the cape and islands every fall to poach the fish and MD sites there.

Thanks Gunsil, Both my websites are a work in progress. i'm pretty sure links can only be metal detecting related. I am re-writing a lot of content on my Fishing website because I had some content writers help me but their stuff is pretty generic and targeted for beginners but I want more than that. The metal detecting website, I wrote all the content so I am happier with it but still a lot more to do.
I'm in Salem Mass, I don't get to the cape much lately but I used to go all the time.
Good luck on the Cape.

Roger, I meant put a link to your fishing site on your MD site, not here on Friendly. Then when we go to the MD site we can jump over to the fishing site.

Thanks Terry! Anyone else, please let me know what you think by commenting either here or on my blog, I truly appreciate advice and opinions.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom