Need a scoop: Stealth vs Stavr

I started with the Stavr Scoop and others then eventually purchased the USA made Stealth 720i with the awesome Carbon Fiber handle which is the best scoop I’ve had so far. I’ll never need another.
Excellent attachment design of the CF Handle, awesome design and weight on the scoop and from the pics of the other scoops, looks to be built square.
All scoops perform more or less the same, it’s just that I was very impressed with Chucks design, high quality of materials and execution of product.
Good luck with your choices!

I was always happy with Chuck at Sunspot. He repaired and modified my Stealth scoop and kept me going. When my ash handle finally broke, I was going to go straight to Sunspot. When I found they were under new management, I decided to shop around. The new company might be great, but how do you know until they establish a reputation? I decided to look for one of the new generation goose neck scoops that could accommodate a CF shaft. After reading lots of reviews and talking with John at Extreme scoops, I decided to buy a Surf Master X3. I paid extra and had it made out of 316 marine grade stainless. I also ordered the Trident handle which is made specifically for these scoops (since I’m 6’5”, I’ll take that extra inch)! When I unboxed the scoop three days later, I was blown away by the craftsmanship! I like how the handle clamps from the side and bolts from the end. I love the Motus lift handle...it was very reassuring to see those big guys standing on them in the video! I seriously doubt I’ll have any problems with this setup, but feel very confident that I can call or text the man in charge should the need arise.

Clearwatermike

Can we see a picture of you new 314 SS Surf Master X3 scoop with that Trident CF handle , i bet the finish is over welming , i am 6 foot 3, i could use that extra inch also that's applied to the Trident Cf shaft , over my Anderson , thanks Earl

Can we see a picture of you new 314 SS Surf Master X3 scoop with that Trident CF handle , i bet the finish is over welming , i am 6 foot 3, i could use that extra inch also that's applied to the Trident Cf shaft , over my Anderson , thanks Earl

Earl, the new X3’s are made with 316 SS, that’s a typo on the website. While I was communicating with John, he also said to watch for a new titanium scoop that should be coming out in the next 60 days or so!

Mike

Want to bet a new X1 with a trident shaft on it ? Never mind , i guess the 314 on his site took Steroid's :laughing::laughing::laughing: Titanium , :shock:, im all in :D. OBNs dream come true :wish::pumpkins::dance::dance::stars::goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom