Time has NOT been of the essence

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, in the last two weeks, I'd say I've hunted a total of 10 hours :( and at HEAVILY hunted sites as well. Been trying to hit the perimeters with little success. 2 silvers (1964 Rosie not pictured) one 1837 large cent, one 1883 injun also not pictured, wheats and a few relics. My best find HAS to be the 1909 S wheat. No VDB :roll: in good condition, the 1909 S wheat can go for over 100$. So mine, probably around 5$ :lol: one of my rarest finds though. Hopefully these coming weekends bring a little more time, as always thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0513182138b~2.jpg
    0513182138b~2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 292
  • 0518181057a~2.jpg
    0518181057a~2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 275
But ....... of course ........ we all know the Large Cent is faked photo-shop trickery. Typical east coast tall tales.

Nice finds Jeff - way to squeak some goodies out! I feel your pain on time, hope to get out tomorrow for maybe an hour, been too long! Congrats on the good finds - those three coins would make my year :lol: :)

Your time may be limited but your finds are not. Congrats on the Barber and the Large Cent. The 1909s is a great dig Jeff maybe the next time it will be with the VDB. Trapper

I was hoping you wouldn't catch that Tom :laughing: this is the 3rd time this year alone ive found that exact large cent :yes:

BUSTED. It's the same large cent that all you east coast guys mail back and forth to each other. Sometimes even convincingly putting it in a dirt clod, for a fake in-situ "reveal" moment. We're on to your tricks !!

Back
Top Bottom