Metal detecting YouTube

jruckman38

Elite Member
Is there any good metal detecting channels out there on you tube. I’ve watched plug master ford. Square nail squirrel. Darnel hello world down south detecting dig that beep Hoover boys. Anybody got any good ones they would like to share.

Yes there is. I watch at least 2 or3 every night when I get home on u tube. They have mding for WWii stuff in Europe, CW here, beach detecting that I love the best. Check them all out on u tube.:detector:

Terragermania is one I enjoy. He puts a lot thought into how he shoots and edits his videos. His camera work is very good. He has a good eye for setting up the back grounds in his videos. He is very into detecting and has made a lot of good finds. Also check out the shovel that he uses…..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_iovnLuxE

Do a Youtube search for DrTones24k. His newer videos don't have as much metal detecting, but his older ones are pretty good.

DrTones24k, JDs variety channel, quarter hoarder, depths of history, green mountain metal detecting, and aquachigger are all great ones

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If you truly want one of the BEST out there regarding pirate treasure and the treasure coast you gotta check out : Terry Shannon

I like listening to detecting youtubes of Equinox users where you can hear the tone their detector is making and where they mention the TID of each target they're getting ready to dig, then mention what they found, that helps when you are just listening to them (and not watching) because you are ready to doze off and sleep for the night :lol:

This might be a shameless plug (LOL) but if you're interested, you can check out mine. I try to upload a video every Friday. Still working on some kinks and presentation since I just started making videos. Thanks! 😁

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTF5G_pwZl9Z6uw67qCm-og

I see about checking it out later on, since I use a Nox 800 I usually mostly watch videos where the person is using a Nox.

Not sure how you do it since I haven't watched yet, but I prefer the hunter actually say what the TID is before digging instead of just showing it on the display screen, sometimes I will listen to videos when falling asleep at night, and other times I might have my attention diverted and not be staring at the computer screen every second and miss what the hunter's Nox screen shows the TID is, but if I hear it then that's not a problem. :lol:

(not telling you what to do, just sharing my preference :lol:)

I see about checking it out later on, since I use a Nox 800 I usually mostly watch videos where the person is using a Nox.

Not sure how you do it since I haven't watched yet, but I prefer the hunter actually say what the TID is before digging instead of just showing it on the display screen, sometimes I will listen to videos when falling asleep at night, and other times I might have my attention diverted and not be staring at the computer screen every second and miss what the hunter's Nox screen shows the TID is, but if I hear it then that's not a problem. [emoji38]

(not telling you what to do, just sharing my preference [emoji38])
Thanks for the feedback! I openly accept all forms of critical feedback as I improve with my videos.

I do have some of those but most times it takes away so much of the time to film and unfortunately most that sound good in parks are trash. Lol but yeah, I do pepper those in every now and then especially when I'm sure that it would be something interesting.

Thanks again! [emoji1360]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You wanta laugh but feel sorry for him at the same time with the way he is swinging that coil :roll:
Yeah , but he admits it. While many others don't. Look how many surgeries the guy's had. Plus , he's getting up there in age. I hope I can still detect when I'm his age.

Back
Top Bottom