• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A tough decision...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
A guy wanted to move in with his girlfriend but she hated his dog so she told him to get rid of his sweet little beagle.
Reluctantly he had to put an ad on Craig's List.

Attachments

• photostudio_1509292679113.jpg
    photostudio_1509292679113.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 373
Yep, the difference between dogs and women ,,,,,
1) Your dog doesn't mind if you play with other dogs
2). Your dog will still be happy to see you come home at 3 am,,,,drunk,,
:laughing: :laughing:

Feel free to add to the list.

That reminds me of what one of my best friends told me one day. He told me his girl friend ran off with his best friend. He said he really missed that dog.

Dogs are way better than women. Don't believe it? Put them both in the trunk of your car for a few hours and see which one is happy to see you when you open it.

When I was single I had a Brindle colored Pit Bull, Jake. Every day when I came home he would get very excited, jump around and lick me all over. I've been married 3 times and none of my wives ever did that even once.

Not a tough choice any way you slice it. Dog will,( if you trained it well and treat it well) ALWAYS be happy you're home. No matter time of day or night. Will ALWAYS be there for you when you're in good or bad mood. Will ALWAYS be more than happy to go anyplace you want to go. Fishing, Hunting, Just for a drive just "because" heck, They are even more than happy to go with you to your buddies house for the football game or catch frisbee or something of that ilk. They really like to go fishing and dive in after your fish on the line and help you land it. (Trust me on that one, Been there, Done that) just wish someone had been filming me that day. 15" bass on line on my ultralight with 6lb test, 6 feet deep in pretty clear water, little bit of current and my dog decided to "OH, WHATS THAT DOWN THERE"??? "Here dad,, Lemme get it for you" Splash. So , fish on one hand, Dog by collar in the other hoping > I < dont get pulled in too. LOL. Was laughing too hard and almost could not pull him back into the boat.

Dogs rule. Woman well they watch and believe too much TV or movie and gives them a fat head and they with the encouragement of their friends, Want to test the water then settle with you.
Note to all men: Get as much dirt on your girlfriend's friends and keep it close by and lock and load when the girlfriend starts to believe them over you.

When your girlfriend's friends boyfriend or husband find out how they are with proof when not around them well.......LOL !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Dogs

My dog loves to go detecting with me or any other place i am going, my wife thinks detecting is a waste of time, i should be doing what ever she thinks is important.

My dog loves to go detecting with me or any other place i am going, my wife thinks detecting is a waste of time, i should be doing what ever she thinks is important.

Hey, you're retired, you deserve to have a hobby you enjoy, some people play golf for fun and exercise, but you can't find stuff playing golf like you can detecting (I don't golf), tell your wife it's your way of getting exercise while having a chance to find stuff too :lol:

I think it's neat that your dog loves to go detecting with you !

That was dog gone good:D
Can you spot my dog on our daily hike in woods.

Attachments

• IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom