Sponsors of the NFL are hurting.

I say we get the Marines out in 29 Palms to set some depth charges on the fault line , and step back and yell , " Fire in the hole ". :lol:

Some people say I have a sick sense of humor,,:D

You were joking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's another gripe about the NFL - It seems they changed the rule and now anything goes as far as end zone celebrations. Now they're performing little skits in the end zone after a touchdown. Next thing you know, they'll be awarding points for the "celebration after touchdown".

Here's another gripe about the NFL - It seems they changed the rule and now anything goes as far as end zone celebrations. Now they're performing little skits in the end zone after a touchdown. Next thing you know, they'll be awarding points for the "celebration after touchdown".

All these players, and all the hollywierdos, are nothing more than paid dancing monkeys. They're paid to do one thing, dance. Nobody cares anything outside of that.

Personally, the team owners of those protesting should change team uniforms to pink tutu's, until the problem is solved. Lets see just how bad they want to "stand-up" for their cause.

Before there were such things as "professional sports", games were played BY KIDS. Adults had better things to do. Placing such importance on something as unconstructive as kid's games is insane, not to mention that actually paying someone exorbitant salaries for playing games give many the impression that you can get ahead by never progressing beyond childhood, which is why we are now seeing crybabies having tantrums over something that rational ADULTS don't do.
I have no problem with games being played through college, but it should end there, because after that they are entering adulthood and should behave as adults. Playing games should never be a career goal!

Can agree and disagree with alot of the statements in here. As a vet I can't stand it and find it disgraceful that you would take a knee during the Anthem. On the flip side I do support thier right to do so, as well as my right to change the channel when I see it. What I disagree with is that they are all a bunch of whiny rich babies. Now I wholeheartedly agree, there are alot of them in the NFL. There are also alot who have created thier own charities to help those in the communities and funneled 10's of thousands or more to help out those in need. Heck, JJ Watt of the Texans raised over 37 million for hurricane Harvey relief efforts and he and some of his teammate were actually on the ground handing out supplies day in and day out until they practically dropped of exhaustion. Those players that are using thier fame and fortune to actually do something good for the community I can get behind 100%, those who are just jumping on the protest bandwagon without doing anything positive can just stay on that wagon and ride out deep into the ocean somewhere to never be heard from again.

Back
Top Bottom