New SouthWest PA metal detecting club

Hi all,

Thought it might be nice to have a local club for the SouthWestern PA (Washington, Allegheny, Westmoreland) area - so I started one :)

Feel free to join if you'd like:

http://southwestpametaldetectingclub.muux.org/

Everyone is welcome, just be nice :)

i am in lancaster county , pa and your site doesn't work. want to hunt together sometime? i am not sure where i can search legally and i ran out of spots.

same here, everytime I knock on somebodys door to get permission, I get accused of being a bible salesman or tax collector! anyways I have searched out all the spots that i know of around my hometown. I would be interested in joining a club and getting some company together.

where are you

I tried to bring up your forum but to no avail? I'm here just outside of Pittsburgh and would like to join in a hunt with another md-er.

welcome all! just wanted to say that i am putting together a hunt in the shrewsbury area on Saturday october 2nd. We will be meeting up at the William H. Kain gravel parking lot near lake redman. Our objective is to search for the shrewsbury meteorite (1/2 of which is still unnacounted for from a 48lb main mass) and is currently worth more than the price of gold per gram. As well as uncover whatever else may be buried around there. Remeber to dress accordingly for the weather and come ready to do some walking/door to door knocking for permission.

south hills

hi,

busy doing some map work. Trying to co ordianate google maps ( recent)
to older 1900 maps. It is interesting to see the changes over the decades.

If anyone wants some info or wants to share some data or a get together???? i'm here

leave a post or how ever....

looking forward to some serious treasure finding this spring/ summer.

Thanks Mel

Hey Mel
I would be interested in getting together for some research or a hunt. I live in the South Hills also.

My at pro will be in here tom and I live in wexford pa. If anyone wants to try a couple of spots let me know. phil

Back
Top Bottom