MD Vest

DbblTap

Elite Member
I am looking at a BDU (Military) vest for MD to hold water food ect.

Does anyone use one or recommend one ?

Thanks!

HHGLMD

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I use a civilian day pack with a camel pack pocket. The military goods are tough but heavy and stiff. I'm not doing anything that needs that sort of wear resistance when I'm detecting.

BDU was an older term Battle Dress Uniform if I remember correctly. I'm thinking my sons refer to there's as ACU's now

I know what BDU is an acronym for, but I was asking about the BDU vest.

I never wore, saw or heard of such a vest during my 21 years active duty and 11 years federal service.

Just asking what it is

I know what BDU is an acronym for, but I was asking about the BDU vest.

I never wore, saw or heard of such a vest during my 21 years active duty and 11 years federal service.

Just asking what it is

My apologies I was confused by your question.

I use a nail bag. Sampson in the left hand and detector in the right. TRX holster on the nail bag string. Comfort is mandatory.

I found one on eBay. They are calling it a fishing vest. ALICE LBG without a belt and more material. Just more comfortable and not digging into your shoulders and you don't have to add anything else.

Thought of that. In hot weather I can soak it in cold water but it maybe a bit on the long side. I have to hit a Army Navy store and try one on.

Thought of that. In hot weather I can soak it in cold water but it maybe a bit on the long side. I have to hit a Army Navy store and try one on.

The summer shooting and fishing vests have mesh backs designed for summer hot weather use.

Back
Top Bottom