* 2018 Gold Totals *

meggie

Elite Member
Here's my final gold tally for 2018 .. just over 240 grams. (8½ ounces)
( 9ct = 181.4 gm, 14ct = 23.3 gm, 18ct = 36.8 gm. ) .. 61 rings & 8 pieces of jewelry!
Some have been returned, some given away, some sold for scrap!

My best find of the year was this Officers Military Ring from The field artillery School - Fort Sill USA ... unfortunately, there were no names or markings to be able to identify the original owner!

Around 175 beach hunts this year and well over 600 hours of digging!
Coins for this year were well in excess of $2000!

Attachments

• 2018a.jpg
    2018a.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 2018b.jpg
    2018b.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 2018c.jpg
    2018c.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 271
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Great year Meggie! Your proof if you want to find treasure you really have to do the time! Congrads on all!

Hi Meggie, You are going to have hard time beating that record. You had a great year. Hope you do good in 2019.

Right now my wife and I are back in the Philippines for the winter.
Take care and good luck.

KEN :D

:dingding: I want a year like that!

Yes super year...... anyone notice the his best month? Winter can change things.
I believe if you're talking January that's summer for them. They are below equator.

Wow, that is an incredible amount of gold. Lots of 9ct too! That doesnt include all your other rings too, I guess I can imagine how much silver you found too. Nice job!

Results of skill and determination by a Master Hunter!!

Congratulations Sir!!

Hope you have another memorable year in 2019!!

CJ

Brain f*rt ..... i knew that Felix just to lazy to go back and change it.:laughing:

Confucius: "A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake." ;) :lol:

Killer year man, you were on the board more than off it it seems for most of the year! Good luck and HH in 2019!

I hate u, no really another superb year! I really enjoy your finds just a tad jealous [emoji41]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom