They cant all be golden hunts

Caribbeanson

Forum Supporter
CZ-21 was hot on tiny melted aluminum yesterday lol :) Got to the beach and didn't find the erosion I longed for :p

2 J-lo specials (junk earrings) and one bogus copper-ish bracelet. Has some mumbo on it about energized with ___ etc. :no::(

20180416_194404-2016x1512.jpg

If they were all golden I would quit my day job and then I wouldn't have health insurance!

Thanks guys. I pretty much knew when finding pull tabs in the wash that it wasn't going to be good :grin: but wasn't about to turn right around just yet. I miss the erosion already :roll:

Great and Honest Post! Not all Hunts are Golden! But Whats a guy to do? Sure, a fellow watches all sorts of weather events, beachcams, Windfinder.com, incoming swells etc, how it pertains to our hunting territories, and to plan a decent productive Gold hunt around...

But still, after all these cool tools available, thinking smart, the right machine, scoop, theres no real shortcuts to repeatable success is there? ....What seems to work is for a guy to simply go out there day after day and work it like an ignorant Dig Everything Booboo!!

Gold is a Cruel Mistress! She dont ever favor the Smart Handsome Man sitting at home...not like most Wimmen...She occasionally rewards the dumb Man in field though, no matter how ugly, just on account he is there and too stupid to know any better...seems persistence is the key and just showing up...which is good, in my case, thats all I got...:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom