Returned wedding band

SteveMN

Forum Supporter
My wife gets her hair done by a lady that lives out in the country on an old farmstead built sometime in the 1880's. My wife asked the lady if it would be okay if I looked around a bit and stated she would be thrilled to see what I would find there. I was a little disappointed when I got there and could see that the house had a poured foundation put under it at some later date. I could see that the dirt from under the house was spread over the yard. After searching for an hour or so with little luck I was informed that someone had lost a wedding band in the yard on September 30th, 2006. The owner showed me the area where it was lost and I began searching. Within five minutes I located the 10K mens wedding ring lying on the surface of the ground. It rang up a very strong 20 VDI. Even though I was unable to find much of anything else it was very gratifying to help someone out and return the ring.

Good going. We need that kind of thing happening more often for the good of the hobby. By the way, wanna bet that the news of your good deed has spread? Ask around and I'm sure you will find more doors open to you for searching.

Hey 1privateer, I haven't heard from anyone yet but I am hoping that they tell others about finding the ring and hopefully I can help someone else out and maybe find some other goodies in the process. Steve

That's great man. I would love this hobby if it weren't for anything but finding lost items for others. How satisfiying that must be.

Back
Top Bottom