My First Silver Ring With Stones In 7 Hunts...

Thatsit

Forum Supporter
Well it was meant to be! In 7 hunts at the same place I finally came up with this nice SL .925 Ring with 7 Stones. I'm not sure if the stones are real but they look like it, but I don't care right now. I love the ring and it is nice. I found it about 4-5 inches down and it came up between a penny and a dime on my Ace 250. I dig everything, and this one was the one that made me say "Holy F&&&&&& S$$$$$$$$" and its only Silver. But Silver is Silver and I'm good with that. If the stones are real, then that is a plus to me. I started on July 15th, 2011 and after a couple hundred coins and some pulltabs, and some pulltabs, did I mention pulltabs, I found this nice little ring.

I just purchased another Ace 250 on Sunday for my "Lady" to use, because she is so amped about this too. Now she is going nuts after she saw this ring. And guess what, it is her size...LOL.....anyways. I just wanted to post this up and say, "This Was A Great Feeling To Find"! It's not the $$ for me, but the rush of seeing this pop out of the earth. Anyways, I need to get a better camera for close ups, but these will do for now. Oh yeah I got like 20 clad dimes and pennies...lol....!!!

Edit - Oh yeah the ring has a stone on top and two hearts on each side with 3 1 pointers in each...so 7 stones.

Happy Hunting to all !!!!!!!

SilverDiamondRing0726112.jpg

SilverDiamondRing0726111.jpg

SilverDiamondRing0726113.jpg

Last edited:
Wow congrats man
i get the same feeling when i dig a ring (i think we all do),
it so gets you pumped
Good luck and i hope you get MANY MORE,
HH
Dan

A nice prize to be sure

The ring looks great. The reward for the hours you spent hunting. There are many other lost treasures in your's and your ladies future. Keep on Swinging.

Congrats on the silver ring! To bad it wasn't gold or them stones could have been real!

Congrats on the silver ring! To bad it wasn't gold or them stones could have been real!

No doubt...that is what I was thinking. I thought at first it was white gold, then saw the .925 and figured, those must be CZ. But I will take it no doubt.

Thanks for all the congrats.....:) Yeah I really like the 250 and how it handles. I'm still new but, it gets the job done for sure. I'm off to find some more....:shock:

I was back at it again today, but only clad and pulltabs, with some other junk.....iag.....more will come....

Back
Top Bottom