Old, but.....Gold!

0z0ne

Greetings, friends!

The following website is known to many on here I'm sure (I hope), but for those who haven't heard of it....You're welcome! http://www.topozone.com

I was actually REsearching my brain and the internet this afternoon trying to remember WHAT the website was called. It took me some time to find it posted here on the forum, but I'm glad it popped up!

For those of you who jumped over the link...:shock:......

It lists present and historical locations of every kind by STATE and COUNTY. And even better, it gives you the durned COORDINATES! What more could you ask for? Just head on google maps, type them in and you're set, mates!

I've spent the past hour bouncing between google and TOPO and I've found at least 10 good spots within 30 minutes of me (I just stopped my search because there are too many!). A few locations are presently on public parkland, some on private property and even a few on church land! I can't wait to get swinging.

TIP: If you've the patience to look through all of the many listings, I might advise picking out those places marked as "historical".

GOOD LUCK!

I know this resource has been mentioned a number of times, but it seriously deserves more attention :D

HH

0z.

Back
Top Bottom