• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Water Parks....

if the person at the pool gate doesn't buy my story i'll just say :shemademe: :lol:

well that stinks that your wife took your man-card because nite beach hunts are the best, my last one a couple weeks ago was from 3am-8am and was very peacefull until about 6am when only a couple joggers went by. watchin the sunrise after an all niter really brings back memories :lol:

I won't pretend i didn't check the locks on the gates tonight before I left. My wife has me on a curfew now, I was trying hard to comply tonight because I don't want her to freak out this friday when I hit the beach. I had planned a sleep over in my truck and a second day hunt but all the voices in my head from her and her peeps were too much for me... so it will be sunrise to sunset then drive it on back home like a puss :roll:

Is that your wife in the pic of your Segway?

there's a town pool in my area, ours isn't gonna close until after labor day but i've got my plan :D my plan is 2 or 3 days before the pool closes up for the year i was gonna stop in(early like as soon as they open) and tell whoever is workin that my wife lost her ring over the weekend and that i was gonna borrow a detector to try and locate it......;)

I have been using that line "my wife lost her ring" and my "daughter lost her bracelet" since I started MDing last Oct. It has worked 100 percent of the time on all my difficult to get permission places.

mustad_7inch_heavy_duty_wire_cutters.jpg

Man that had me laughing pretty hard. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom