Garrett Carrot w/ Zlink

Deej

I was at a local MD store in my area this past Friday and picked up a new Garrett Catalog. I see they have a new carrot with the built in Zlink transmitter that will feed into their wireless headphones. Not cheap, but the idea really appeals to me in combining the Zlink system with the wireless receiver headphones and carrot. Not having to slip one of the headphones off of an ear to hear the carrot would be a huge plus to me.

Bottom line, has anyone had any experience with this new setup, or is it too new?

I don't have much to offer you. . .I'm interested in upgrading to the zlink pinpointer, too. I've seen a few of the youtubers using it. I like the idea of it. I put it on my christmas list.

I would say that it appears that there is no experience with this setup. Bummer.

I have the z-link for the ATpro detector and a regular Garrett AT pinpointer. I just use the pinpointer on vibration only mode. I can feel the signal just fine and don't have to remove my headphones.

I have the z-link for the ATpro detector and a regular Garrett AT pinpointer. I just use the pinpointer on vibration only mode. I can feel the signal just fine and don't have to remove my headphones.

I appreciate the feedback. I have found for whatever reason, I relate to sound better than vibration. I intend to get the Zlink and am really leaning on going whole hog with the Zlink headphones and carrot. Thanks again!

I had the At Max but traded it off for another detector. I enjoyed using the ZLynk PP, which I won in a contest, so much, I ordered up the MS-3 headphones to use this system on my present detector. I have the transmitter also from a previous purchase. I like hearing the PP through the headphones. Hope this helps.

I had the At Max but traded it off for another detector. I enjoyed using the ZLynk PP, which I won in a contest, so much, I ordered up the MS-3 headphones to use this system on my present detector. I have the transmitter also from a previous purchase. I like hearing the PP through the headphones. Hope this helps.

Very much hanoverdigger. Thanks for the input. This seals the deal.

Back
Top Bottom