Marion Ohio or close to hunt with!

prison police

Marion Ohio or close to hunt with!

Will be purchasing a Ace 250 on 9/15/06. Will need to learn but would love to find a partner to hunt with and show me the tricks to the hobby. Again I live in Marion Ohio. Man I cant Waite to get my 250 and start hunting! :grin: Hope to hear from someone! Thanks,Chad

Re: Marion Ohio or close to hunt with!

Hey welcome to the forum Chad. Good to have ya here with us addicts :lol:. You will love that machine. Its light, and is a coin magnet. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the finds you make. If your new to detecting, remember, be patient. Go slow and overlap you sweeps so you cover all the ground under your coil. The goodies WILL come. ;)

yep, I agree 100% with the "be patient at first" comment(which isnt one of my strong points)

I bought one of those just recently too and didnt really care for it my first time out, but now after using it a little I really like it and looking back now I can blame my not liking it at first on my expecting too much from the machine right off the bat and expecting too great of things out of it for the area I had it in(very trashy) with me not knowing the machine, but I think most of that high expectation probably came from all the rave reviews I'd read about it...
after I settled down though, and took it to some better, less trashy sites and learned its operation I found out its actually a pretty awesome little detector, a world better than my last one, I can still see I have some learning to do with it though...

but anyway, I'm in wisconsin, which is quite a hike from ohio, which doesnt really help your trying to find someone to hunt with I guess...

Thanks hoser, DJS
I guess for the $, I will not go wrong. The bad thing is with me thou is I am the kind who DOES expect a lot and always go gun ho with everything new I try :roll: but I have read a lot from this forum and already trying to get myself out of the habit so this becomes a fun hobby I continue with for a long time plus my daughter wants to help dad :D . Thanks again. This forum/site is cool and with great people!

prison police said:
Thanks hoser, DJS
I guess for the $, I will not go wrong. The bad thing is with me thou is I am the kind who DOES expect a lot and always go gun ho with everything new I try :roll: but I have read a lot from this forum and already trying to get myself out of the habit so this becomes a fun hobby I continue with for a long time plus my daughter wants to help dad :D . Thanks again. This forum/site is cool and with great people!
Welcome to the forum! If I have learned anything from the experts here it is definitely patience! I have gone back over previous sites and found good stuff that I had missed before. HH and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom