norwalk,ct

mkinct

am looking for someone to go detecting with in lower fairfield county i am in norwalk so any of the surrounding towns would be great please let me know if any of you ct'ers can help me out as i am still just learning my detector thanks
matt

There is a new club in Stamford called the Nor easters.They have a web site. Also I am a member of the Yankee Territory Coinshooters up this part of the stae. We meet in East Hartford. Joining a club is a good way to meet fellow hunters and to learn a great deal about the hobby. Also Craig on this forum is from your home town. :yes:
If you need any more help please let me know. :yes:

yes i have been talking too jess from northeasters and i am waiting for him to sign on so i can talk to him some more but on a side note does any one has a DFX and willing to show me the ropes on using it more efficiently as i have been playing with it and either screw it up or just use stock programs as i don't have as much time to MD as i would like

Mk

I live in Norwalk although I am not much of a dirt digger anymore... I do 95% of my detecting in the water now... But if you need anything concerning help with detectors or metal detecting I am can help you out.

that would be great i know you do most of your hunting in the surf but it would be to bad tooling aroud on the wet/dry stuff picking your brain about a few pointers and such...let me know i am going to have som time off in a few days/ weeks don't know exactly till tommorrw

Just send me a PM or email me... look on my profile for my email addy... I own my own business so I can work around you. I'm not working today or tomorrow with this heat and I may hit a beach tomorrow.

email has been sent give me a call i am around but not gonna be near the computer for the rest of tonite so call if you get a chance
thanks
matt

im also from norwalk,i went to the meeting in stamford and met some great guys,i missed the last meeting due to work but hope to get there next month.its hard for me to do much hunting now,because its money makeing time,i paint,maybe we can get together for coffee,i live on byrd [email protected]

Hey all,
I'm a Fairfield guy and don't get too much time out, but maybe a buddy would help rectify that! What's your preference on detecting MKinCT, sand or dirt? I have done mostly sand

CDtwin0103

i'll do it all shoot me an e-mail and well work something out as i still have a nother week and half off i am looking forward to getting up and doing some detecting up in fairfield ....but on another note also looking to get into water hunting...but proably not in the next week and a half...well just shooot me an email

Back
Top Bottom