Got out for a little relic hunt today after work

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I got out for a little today after work & did a little relic hunting. The field was in beans this year & was really close to the ground. Got some pretty deep ones today. Got a selection of bullets today. I got a sharps today. Its the first one off of this hill. I was using my G2 today. It did a good job. Thanks for looking & HH

Attachments

• 14147180189960.jpg
    14147180189960.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 14147180255351.jpg
    14147180255351.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 189
Nice finds. Just curious, but do you use the G2 more than your T2? That button back looks like it went to a nice CS button at one time. Wonder what it was...

Wolf I use my G2 mostly for relic hunting. Its a lot quieter than the T2. Yes the button came out of a spot where I found reb buttons in the past. Thanks for looking & HH

Nice finds. Just curious, but do you use the G2 more than your T2? That button back looks like it went to a nice CS button at one time. Wonder what it was...
I found a Mississippi A button, a block I & A, two North Carolina's & a south Carolina cuff there & a bunch of eagle & new york 's also. Most all with my G2.

Wolf I use my G2 mostly for relic hunting. Its a lot quieter than the T2. Yes the button came out of a spot where I found reb buttons in the past. Thanks for looking & HH

I've gotten the "okay" to send in my T2 for the upgrade. I've heard that it makes the T2 into basically, a silent search unit. Can't wait to see!

Back
Top Bottom