WV

beerdoodle

Forum Supporter
Gonna take a shot again, looking for some one in the Huntington WV area or Lawrence county Ohio. Posted one similar before, but there are many new members since. So giving it another shot..............toodles from doodle

Hey Beer- I'm about an hour from Hunt. in KY. I go to the VA Hosp. at least twice a month. I drool over the court house lawn every time I drive by. If you want to get together sometime let me know.

I'm not in West Virginia, but in the northern Valley of Virginia. If you want to go relic hunting sometime, let me know. BTW, I'm originally from Fairmont.

Sure thing, it is hot. I have permission to hunt a big woods. I've not touched it yet, probably this fall. I've dug alot of stuff locally, though.

Mxtswinger, I get up that way every now and then, usually to Elliott Co.[ Sandy Hook]. I have an old family farm that we go to and camp, no structures left, The next time I get up that way, I will let you know, maybe we can go swing some MD's. I don't know anything about Lewis co, but that is where my Grandmom 's family is from.
I live in NC and go about 1 -2 times a year up there

HH, Earl

Back
Top Bottom