* Working the slope -More Nox Gold *

meggie

Elite Member
Ivé had a couple of really quiet days this week but today was a different story.

I found a very deep slope on a popular surfing beach and worked the bottom of it thoroughly for around 3 hours.

Plenty of coins & sinkers and these 2 beauties .. a 925 and an 18ct.

I'm hot & tired but still happy:sun:

Attachments

• DSC00400.jpg
    DSC00400.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,075
  • DSC00415.jpg
    DSC00415.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,039
:dingding: That's like 2 of your regular 9K's! :yes:

A couple of nice keepers!! :thumbsup:

Any E800 comments or observations to share Friend?

I'm still in the learning stage, and after a few years with my Sov GT I'm really kind of used to the tones.So I am having a little difficulty with all the settings .. I'll get there though slow & steady.
I have been using the pre-set settings and I must say they seem to be spot on.
What I can say is that the lightness of it is fantastic, no more tired arms & shoulders and I just love the wireless headphones.

As others have also mentioned it picks up very tiny items, this can be an annoyance but at the same time, it might produce tiny gold items and of course those elusive small gold chains we all seem to miss.

So far in 2 weeks, I have found 6 gold rings, a gold pendant and over a $100 in coins (don't forget we have $1 & $2 coins over here) .. so I have probably paid at least half off the 800 already.

Beautiful finds! Congrats. I get my Nox 800 tomorrow! Can’t wait to try it against my ctx and excal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom