Spend Money to Clean Money?

It is ingenuity like this that made America Great!
I doubt anyone under the age of 30 could figure out something like this, nice job!
Are we making fun of millenials ? lol. most of the young kids are computer savvy but not old school like us, if it isnt on their smart phone they cant do it. nice cleaning setup you have. thanks.

Nice!

Another option some people use is to take a plastic jar with a screw on cap like a peanutbutter jar and put the clad in there with some water and vinegar and throw it in the trunk of your car.

Let roll around in the trunk as you drive around and clean your clad.

I wouldn't even waste my time cleaning any money. I never understood those tumblers to clean peoples finds.

Cleaning coins for one devalues them to any degree. Why clean them just to turn them into the bank?

I personally would just take them to the bank and let them destroy them out of circulation vs spending all that time and money and resources to clean coins. Rather be out detecting.

I clean them but just enough to get them to pass the coin sorter. I wouldn't tumble anything of value.

Nice!

Another option some people use is to take a plastic jar with a screw on cap like a peanutbutter jar and put the clad in there with some water and vinegar and throw it in the trunk of your car.

Let roll around in the trunk as you drive around and clean your clad.

That would work out great if I put it in my wife's trunk, lol.

Very nice! As good or better than the Harbor Freight one. Looks like you can tumble more at once, too.

Off topic, but my dad found an interesting use for my coin tumbler. He padded one of the drums with bubble wrap and sticks his watch inside in order to let it "wind" itself. Not sure how that works but it's been working for him.

Back
Top Bottom